Chapter 20: A Knife, A Drop of Blood, and A Tear

HI:) :) :) 

SOOO I swear this is the last time I don’t update for like a billion years 0_0 Okay, so I’m going to try to make the chapters longer and also try to get you guys more incorporated into the story :) Please read and vote and comment :) It’ll really mean a lot to me, because I’m trying to get as many reads as I can :) It’ll really mean a lot to me :) 

****SO!! If you guys have any type of banners and stuff that you want to send to me, you can give me the link, I’ll give you a dedication and a lovely little shoutout :)****

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

yourfreakinfan:) She’s been an amazing fan and she’s given me a lot of great advice in the past and that’s been my backbone :) 

 I promise that I’ll start dedicating other chapters to other people, I just really wanted them to get noticed for all the loving things that they’ve done for me :) You guys I owe you the world! 

Edited *lie detector* okay--maybe not

READ ON MY BABIES :) READ ON :) 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 19: First Warning

I felt shivers run up and down my spine as her message continued to haunt me, after all the things that she’s done to me this was probably the worst. I knew that Tyler loved me and I loved him, but this was just too much; it’ll crush him if he thought that I’d be breaking up with him for some random reason, but Bloody S is watching me and I don’t know what to do without her finding out. I frantically grabbed my stuff without looking back to see if there was a person standing behind me with a knife to my back and a hockey mask. I sprinted to the warmth and safety of the school and the chattering students of recess, I turned left and right trying to calm down my heart-rate before I fainted right there in the middle of the hallway. I saw Tyler a few feet away waving his hands like a maniac trying to get my attention, but I couldn’t face him right now. If I avoided him long enough maybe he’d get the message that I didn’t want to talk to him, or maybe it’ll give me enough time to find clues, bust the killer, and return into his loving arms. 

This was going to be a long week.

I’m going to need a lot of coffee. 

Chapter 20: A Knife, A Drop of Blood, and A Tear  

I haven’t been able to stop looking over my shoulder every time I walked down the halls, entered a class, hell even when I was in the damn class. There was just a cold chill that ran up my spine every time I entered into the school, it felt like she was watching me even when I wasn’t there and that’s what was killing me. 

The unknown.

It seemed like I could never get rid of her, because she her essence was always going to be part of her. I couldn’t figure out who it was, I mean there wasn’t enough proof to prove anyone was doing this to Tyler and I, but the problem is that she’s threatening him and I couldn’t stand it. I was running out of options and out of ideas.