Chapter 30: World's Apart

HI :) :) :) 

I’VE BEEN WRITING LOTS OF CHAPTERS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES :) Also please vote and comment on the chapters it’ll mean a lot to me for me to see how I’m doing thanks :) 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

MeganMarieFinneyFoc:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 29: Not So Sweet Home

“Took a deep breath in the mirror--

You didn’t like it when I wore high-heels, but I do--I do

Walked in expecting you’d be late, but you got here early and you stand and wait---” I began singing “Begin Again” by Taylor Swift. For some odd reason she would always have the ability to calm me down, ever since I listened to her when I was 11 I had gotten her first CD as a birthday present and when I would get upset I’d always pop it in the player and listen to her voice. 

I kept singing her songs as I went on analyzing the different letters against each other. Bloody S will soon have nothing on me, because when I figure out who she is, she better wish that I didn’t.

Chapter 30: World’s Apart 

I was confused. 

It had been about a week or so after the chase on the streets and Tyler has been ignoring me. He seemed perfectly fine the last time I talked to him and now he wouldn’t even look at me. I had been coming close to talking to him a couple times, but all I’d do was just chicken out and watch my chance walk away. There are some people who have the guts to talk to the person that they care about without a second thought and instantly know what to say and how to say. Oh, how I wished I was one of those people right now; chicken out doesn’t begin to describe the fear that I would feel every time I mustered up even the slightest courage to go talk to him. I would walk in his direction, I’d be a couple meters away from him when I felt my palms clamming up, my heart rapidly beating against my chest, and my eyes begin to cross--blurring my vision. I’d have to turn away and take deep breaths to calm myself down, but by the time I’m ready to talk to him he has already walked away and I’m alone. 

This has been my third attempt to get him to talk to me and as I watched him walk down the halls with girls panting after him and guys giving him fist-bumps there wasn’t anything I wanted in the world more than just to be by his side and feel his warmth wrap around me. I approached his path, stopping him right in his tracks. His appearance showed an uncaring look, but his eyes displayed something different. Hope? Fear? Possibly regret or pain? 

“Hey Tyler, can we talk?” I almost didn’t recognize the hushed tone in my voice as I asked him the question. 

“Whatever.” His nonchalant answer was enough for me to become a tad more courageous to be able to have grabbed his wrist, dragged him down the hallway, and pulled him into a empty classroom.