Chapter 32: Unveiled

HI :) :) :) 

I’VE BEEN WRITING LOTS OF CHAPTERS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES :) Also please vote and comment on the chapters it’ll mean a lot to me for me to see how I’m doing thanks :) 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

Beefy1434:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 31: Close Call 

“What are you kids doing in here?” I saw Mr. Barks walk in, a coffee mug in his hand a handful of tests graded.

“We were just talking sir.” Tyler replied trying to keep a straight face as he replied. 

“Well make sure that you kids don’t go ‘talking’ in my classroom. You guys have lunch and after school to do those things, because this is a place for learning not a place for shenanigans.” We nodded apologetically and left the room silently, we didn’t want any problems or talks from our teachers. 

Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the steaming Mr. Barks, and we laughed all the way down the hallway to our next class about his face. We were going to be alright.

I hope.

Chapter 32: Unveiled 

I had strewn all of the different letters and notes over the bed as I assessed them one more time. I couldn’t tell the difference between all the letters, but I knew that the last letter would hold the key to all of my answers and problems. I held it up and read it again, 

“I see you’re at a loss with whose the culprit? Well I’m back again to help you, but this is the final piece to the puzzle and the last bit you need. The person you’re looking for is one of the two, but the real criminal is the one whose given you hope and helped you with your dream.

Do you know who that is?

A Friend”

The gears were turning in my head like a well oiled machine and I knew that if I thought about it for long enough I’d be able to figure it out. The only reason it has taken me so long to figure it out was because that I’ve had many dreams and it’s difficult for me to narrow down which dream this friend is talking about. My mind flashed back to the first time I wanted to become a cheerleader,

“Hey Carmela!” I saw her rush down the hallways towards me at full speed, I moved a little further back just in case she didn’t stop soon enough and knock me down. 

“Oh hey Lindsay, what’s up?” 

“I just saw the cheerleading auditions were posted and I know that it’s been your dream to be on the cheerleading team since you were a little girl, so you wanna audition together?” 

“OH MY GOD YES! Of course! I’m so excited now.” 

“I know me too!” 

“You know Lindsay you’re making one of my desires come true, thank you so much.” 

“No problem Carmela, no problem.”

I felt myself slightly smile as I remembered the old memory, we had been closer together than glue our first year as cheerleaders, we would make up cheers together, tumble up and down the mats before practice, and find people to throw us up in the air together. I felt a small tinge of sadness as I remembered the old memories that I shared with Lindsay and all the things that I wished I could share with her and tell her, but she wasn’t with me anymore and I’ve moved on. Although, it wasn’t a dream of mine to become a cheerleader, it was merely just a desire a wish, but I have to say that if I didn’t become a cheerleader I still would have lived pretty well. 

There was also the time that I wanted to play at a cafe, and I was so worried that they wouldn’t pick me and Lea had stayed up all night listening to me play different songs to help me decide which one that I would submit, to make sure that I would get to stand on that stage to play my music for the world. 

“I don’t know, I mean Taylor Swift Carmela? That sounds so cheesy.” 

“Well I don’t know what other songs would be good---I mean everything I’ve suggested is all that I know how to play. Not that I can’t learn a new song, it’s just I’m not sure what song to do that’s a crowd pleaser.” 

“Carmela--All the songs you’ve suggested were sung by Disney stars.”

“So? I listened to them when I was younger, what’s wrong with singing them?” 

“Well--For one thing it’s songs kids that are 5 years old enjoy not 25 year olds.”

“Fine what do you suggest?”

“Between the Raindrops, Lifehouse and Natasha.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.” 

--------------

“Oh my god--Oh my god! I got the gig!” 

“You did?”

“Yeah! Seemed they really loved the song choice.”

“Thanks for helping me with this, I definitely needed support.” 

“No problem, it was my pleasure.”

Those were one of my most treasured memories of Lea and I, we had been through so many but this was the only one that made me remember how much Lea was willing to stand by my side and help me. But then again, what she helped me with still didn’t help me reach a dream of mine. I mean singing at a pub was cool, but it wasn’t a live or die situation. 

Suddenly it clicked, Mr. Rosen---and my dream to go to Juilliard. 

“Well, Ms. McCartney, I know you’ve been very busy with your other school work and such. However, I though that missing this opportunity to go to Juilliard would be terrible for you, so, I sent in a video of you playing in the past concerts and singing in the plays; and, well they answers were sent back this week, and here is yours.” 

I watched as Mr. Rosen pulled out the big white envelope, the Juilliard’s engraving, name, address, and everything else printed out on the front. I took the envelope from his hand, turned it over, and started to rip apart the adhesive. I could feel Tyler’s hand rub up and down on my back, trying to sooth the jumbling nerves that I had. Finally losing all patience and ripping the darn envelope open, I took out the snow white paper, and began reading the letter.

“Dear Ms. McCartney.... we are ple---” I didn’t even finish the sentence before I began screaming and jumping up and down.

“Accepted?” Both Mr. Rosen and Tyler said at the same time. 

“YEAH!” I screamed again, before I was engulfed in hugs by both Mr. Rosen and Tyler. 

“I’m so proud of you!” Tyler whispered in my ear. I briefly heard Mr. Rosen give me a pat on the back, before leaving the room to give us our private time. 

It was him. Although he didn’t congratulate me or knowingly say anything that would make me suspect him, he was the only one that actually did anything that helped me reach a dream of mine and I thought that I should be thankful for all the things he did for me.

Big Mistake. 

----------------------------------------

Don’t forget to send me any Banners/Covers that you want me to show :) 

Herro :)

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN

Did ya like it?

I’ve decided to keep the bottom short and sweet :) Please tell me what you think!!