Chapter 23: Collateral Damage

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, AND SLIGHTLY SHORT CHAPTER :(  But I’ll be writing more and more :) I promise!! 

IT’LL REALLY MEAN A LOT IF YOU PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :) I’D REALLY APPRECIATE SOME MORE VOTES!! 

****SO!! If you guys have any type of banners and stuff that you want to send to me, you can give me the link, I’ll give you a dedication and a lovely little shoutout :)****

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

31stBadGirl:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

So I’ve started dedicating my chapters to other people :D Yay!! 

Okayy soo---I’ll edit them all afterwards :) I promise :D 

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW  

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 22: Claustrophobic 

“Wow, that’s so beautiful of you.” I leaned over and gave Tyler a kiss, capturing all of my feelings and emotions in that one single kiss. If our love was defined by fireworks the entire world would be lit up with colours of the rainbow. I slowly pulled apart, savouring the taste of his lips against mine and leaning my forehead on his chest. 

“What was that for?” He mumbled in my hair.

“Just being you.” 

So there we were, in the middle of the kitchen our arms wrapped around each other, his face buried in my hair, and mine buried in his chest. We just enjoyed the moment, as I washed away all memories of Bloody S and my supermarket run in with her, and I just enjoyed being Tyler and Carmela.

Chapter 23: Collateral Damage 

Tyler definitely deserved an award for being the most attentive and caring boyfriend in the entire universe. After the run in with Bloody S at the supermarket he hasn’t left my side and was always checking to make sure that I was okay and wasn’t going to collapse or start crying from shock anytime soon. 

“Babe? Are you okay?” 

“Yes Tyler, for the tenth time I’m fine.” I replied slightly exasperated. I loved Tyler to bits, I just felt like I was suffocating with all the protection, besides he didn’t know that Bloody S still was after him and considering killing him. 

“Sorry, I know I must be annoying you. It’s just I don’t want you to be bottling up feelings inside with no one to talk to about it.” 

“I know Tyler, I’m sorry, it’s just I’m really tired and I just I don’t know what to do.” I replied, exhausted with myself and with this whole problem.