Chapter 31: Close Call

HI :) :) :) 

I’VE BEEN WRITING LOTS OF CHAPTERS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES :) Also please vote and comment on the chapters it’ll mean a lot to me for me to see how I’m doing thanks :) 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

QueenofFantasy:) For making the amazing cover that I'm using right now :) DO you like it? Isn't it fabulous I think that it's pretty amazing let's go give her a hand *claps/aplaulds like a crazy person* 

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 30: World’s Apart 

“Whatever, it’s not like you have the guts.” He shook his head and began to make his steps away from me, I watched him walk away and something kicked in me. I couldn’t let him walk away from me with all of my feelings bubbling inside of me, he needed to know what I was feeling and what I had been going through with Bloody S before she tore our entire relationship apart. I chose this very moment to let him know what was going on, everything from the returning notes to the reason why Tyler got stabbed, but first he had to come back and actually listen to me. 

“No--Look Tyler we’ve got to talk about this now and whether you like it or not, we need to figure out what’s happening.” I saw a look of complete desperation cross his face. 

“Can’t we just---”

“No. Right now.” His emotions of desperation changed to defeat as he responded to my firm rebuttal. 

“Fine.” 

Bloody S isn’t going to tear our relationship apart, I wasn’t going to give her the chance to.

Chapter 31: Close Call 

I pulled him into an empty classroom, which turned out to be the Chemistry lab and I could the smell the boiled down chemicals in their little flasks. I turned towards Tyler and saw him leaning against one of the lab desks trying to act like he didn’t give a crap about the current crisis in our relationship. 

“Let’s start with the question why you’re avoiding me Tyler.”

“Carmela I’ve already told you so many times it’s difficult to explain and I don’t want to drag you into that.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa--who said that you could decide what was best for me, because I am entitled to my own opinion cause it’s my opinion! So I want to know why have you been avoiding me?” I heard him give a defeated sigh and I knew that I had finally cracked him. 

“Ever since I got shot I’ve been getting worried that someone could be after you, I mean you’re smaller than me, weaker, and I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to you.” I held my breath, my fear had turned into his fear. 

“That’s it?” 

“What do you mean that’s it? This your life we’re talking about! This is more than a simple matter Carmela!” He rarely ever used my full name with such a tone of anger and I couldn’t help but flinch slightly at the sudden cut he slashed in my heart. 

“You may think so, but it’s simpler than it seems.” 

“Oh really? If you think it’s so simple then why do I have scar over my abdomen? Why do I feel like there are people constantly watching me? Why I do think that you’re hiding something from me?” His accusing tone made the truth seem so much harder to tell. 

“Uh---Uh----”

“Well? Is there something you need to tell me?”

“No--” I couldn’t do it; with coming so close to figuring out who Bloody S was I wasn’t going to put Tyler’s life in anymore danger than it already is. 

“Then why were you so mysterious the last couple of days? Don’t think that I didn’t know you’ve been going to the library more than even the nerds and all those secret meetings? What have you been up to?” I panicked slightly as I tried to come up with a good lie, I decided that there is nothing better than the old university spiel. 

“I just was second guessing whether I wanted to go to Juilliard anymore or not, I just wanted to keep my options opens and see if there was any possibility of going to a different school in New York in case I wanted to pursue some different compared to music.” 

“Oh--Oh--I’m sorry that I judged then. You didn’t deserve the accusations that I made and I apologize for that.” 

“It’s okay, I just want you to not hate me--can you forgive me?”

“I never hated you, I just didn’t want you to get hurt.” 

“Well if you didn’t want me to get hurt, why didn’t you just tell me this?” 

“I didn’t want to tell you cause it could make it worse.” 

“Tyler, next you’re worried that I’m going to get hurt don’t hide it from just straight up and tell me.” 

I didn’t even notice that my voice had gotten quieter and how close we were standing together. 

“Promise?” I whispered.

“Promise.” 

He pulled me up against his lips and it was like the fourth of July against our lips, the fireworks that was happening against our lips could light up an entire room. His arms wrapped around my waist, tighter than necessary and I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him harder against my lips. It didn’t matter that we were standing in the middle of an empty Chemistry classroom making out and that a teacher could walk in at any second and give us detention. What mattered was that it was just the two and nothing can ever break us up, there wasn’t enough problems in the world to do that. 

“What are you kids doing in here?” I saw Mr. Barks walk in, a coffee mug in his hand a handful of tests graded.

“We were just talking sir.” Tyler replied trying to keep a straight face as he replied. 

“Well make sure that you kids don’t go ‘talking’ in my classroom. You guys have lunch and after school to do those things, because this is a place for learning not a place for shenanigans.” We nodded apologetically and left the room silently, we didn’t want any problems or talks from our teachers. 

Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the steaming Mr. Barks, and we laughed all the way down the hallway to our next class about his face. We were going to be alright.

I hope.

----------------------------------------

Don’t forget to send me any Banners/Covers that you want me to show :) 

Herro :)

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN

Did ya like it?

I’ve decided to keep the bottom short and sweet :) Please tell me what you think!!