Chapter 37: Saviour

HI :) :) :) 

I’VE BEEN WRITING LOTS OF CHAPTERS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES :) Also please vote and comment on the chapters it’ll mean a lot to me for me to see how I’m doing thanks :) 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

P_Kedia:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 36: A Farewell Parting 

“What better way to go then execution style?” She whispered.

“Any last words you have for the world before you leave it?”

“Ye--Yea---Yeah, you’re ju---jus--just a bi--big cow--cowar---coward.” I struggled to reply, before finally greeting death with open arms.

Before she could even pull the trigger I heard the door slam open, the clang of another gun clanking, and the words that I had been waiting to hear from my savior, my life. He couldn’t have come at a better time, but being slashed open like a turkey on Thanksgiving I couldn’t even yell his name, or give a reassuring smile all I did was lay there and watch the violence unfold. 

“Let her go Lea.” 

Tyler.

Chapter 37: Savior 

Tyler was here--He was here! He had finally come to my rescue and save me. I wanted to run to him, give him a heart-wrenching hug, kiss him senseless, and tell him to take me home where we could spend the rest of our lives together. Although that was wishful thinking considering I was lying her on the ground, waiting for death and watching a pool of my blood slowly increase.

“I said let her go Lea.” Tyler repeated in a tone more menacing than the first one.

“Never. She deserves this! All the things that she’s done all the pain she’s caused me, I feel like I’ve gone light on her! She deserves so much more than what I’ve caused her.”

“Really? LOOK AT HER LEA, SHE’S LYING ON THE GROUND ABOUT TO DIE! Just let her go, you can have me.” I wanted scream at him to leave me, to forget about me and save himself. Although I was finding it difficult to breathe. I suddenly felt the cold metal of the gun leave my head and be raised over top of me.

“Tyler I won’t hesitate to shoot you to get my way, don’t make me do this.”

“Lea, this is what I do for a living I know that you won’t shoot me. By the way your hand is shaking I know that you have a fear of guns and that you would miss at least 3 times before you actually even hit me, I can see sweat beading down your forehead and so I can tell that you’re more nervous than confident about shooting me, and--”

“Stop talking.”

“Don’t interrupt people Lea, it’s rude, like I was saying you can barely handle it when we dissect bugs in Biology class, I doubt you can actually shoot someone.”

“I SAID SHUT UP!” I could hear Lea’s breathing become labored and I turned my head slightly towards Tyler to see that he had the gun poised in front of his face for the perfect aim.

“Now Tyler I will advise you to stop talking so that I can kill your beloved girlfriend and you get to watch the show, seeing as she’s basically clinging on to life I think it’s only fair that we help her be relieved of the pain she’s feeling huh?”

“Don’t do this.” I could feel the gun cocked against the back of my head again, I turned my head slightly again so that I could Tyler’s eyes.

“I love you.” I mouthed, seeing as I’ve run out of energy to talk and gave him a small smile using all of the muscle energy I had left and waited for the searing pain that was going to seize through me at any moment. I counted to 5, but it never came, so I tried counting to 5 again, but it never came. 

That’s when I heard a small gasp from Lea, a giant loud clang ring through the room, and the gun suddenly leave the back of my head. I looked up to see small puffs of smoke from the gun and Tyler’s eyes cold and focused on the target ahead of him. His gun poised and the small sound of a bullet hitting the metal wall creating a tiny jingle. 

“You killed her!” One of the goons screamed in outrage as I heard the thud of Lea’s body and the clank of the gun falling down against the wooden floor. Two more guns were being pulled out of the goons pockets, probably as retaliation at Tyler for killing Lea. 

They started charging towards Tyler, guns aimed right as his head and heart, shooting in an angry frenzy, but Tyler didn’t give them a chance to hit him as he ran left and right, dodging their bullets with complete ease. The two goons didn’t even have a chance to react before he pulled the trigger twice with perfect aim and both of the bodies fell to the ground in a loud thud unmoving and slumped in total defeat. I shivered slightly witnessing the bodies slump down, giant patches of blood starting to ooze through their cotton shirts. 

I didn’t get a chance to turn towards Tyler, before I felt my body being lifted up into his arms as he pulled me close against his, trying to preserve whatever body heat I had left. He moved my hair away from my face and gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead, trying to calm me down and bolted out of the room towards the entrance. 

“Don’t speak Carmela. I know that you’re tired and that you’re probably losing the last of your energy, but please baby hang on for me--hang on for me.” He replied as he ran with me tucked into his arms down the hallway. I saw the door to the outside world wide open and distant sounds of sirens waiting for me.

“Guys--We need paramedic help.” I heard the sound of a distant trolley roll towards us, and my body being lifted from Tyler’s comforting arms onto the trolley. 

“Please get her to the hospital as soon as possible, she’s been through extreme danger and trauma and I need ensure that her life is preserved.”

“Yes Mr. James.” The doctors replied before wheeling me off. I tried to stay awake as they rolled me down the rough terrain ground towards the nearby ambulance. 

“Okay honey try to stay awake, we’re going to put this oxygen mask over your mouth.” They described the instructions and all the procedures that they were giving me as the ambulance boggled over the rough road. I could feel the pain searing through my body as I attempted to stay strong and brave through all the pain that my body was feeling. I wished Tyler was here to hold my hand and tell me that everything was going to be okay, but for now I was going to have to do that by myself. 

I tried to stay awake, I tried to listen to the paramedics talk so that I wouldn’t succumb to the feeling of fatigue that was controlling my body, but it had been a long day and I wanted to let my eyes close for a bit and let them rest. I mean after it was only going to be a couple minutes--I’m just resting my eyes. 

I’m just resting them. 

----------------------------------------

Don’t forget to send me any Banners/Covers that you want me to show :) 

Herro :)

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN

Did ya like it?

I’ve decided to keep the bottom short and sweet :) Please tell me what you think!!