Chapter 19: First Warning

HI:) :) :) 

Alright, so I’ve decided that I’m going to be going with this story and I’ve also lengthen it so that it will be longer, but also there is going to be some more drama in it too that’s going to be really exciting!! Woop Woop!!

HAPPY (EARLISH) VALENTINES DAY :) Doesn’t matter if you’re single, taken, or hungry, I love all of you :) 

Please read and vote and comment :) It’ll really mean a lot to me, because I’m trying to get as many reads as I can :) It’ll really mean a lot to me :) 

Alright so I’ve got some interesting ideas for this story I will be uploading more frequently and also trying to include some interesting chapters and also make the chapters longer :) The only thing that I ask is that you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT :) I’d really love to see how you’re liking this story and as part of the project it’ll mean a lot to me! Thank you guys soo soo much!! 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

xoxomagical :) Haha I’ve decided to dedicate another chapter on a different story to her too, because she’s a pretty cool gal and you’ve gotta admit that is an amazing profile picture :) 

Yay!!! So I hope that you guys are all enjoying this story :) So I’m just going to try to write more stories and then just slowly upload them, so it might take me awhile to upload but have no fear I am uploading promise :) 

Haha not exactly edited... :D I’LL TRY HARDER :D :D 

OKAY I’LL STOP TALKING HERE :) READ READ READ :) 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 18: Empty Pages  

Gotcha bitch” 

I could feel chills run up and down my spine and I felt Tyler’s hands on the small of my back trying to calm me down. I buried my face in Tyler’s chest, letting his arms envelope me in his warmth and try to take me away from all this pain. I tried to avoid crying and soaking his shirt with my salty tears, but here I stood in the middle of the hallway full of nosy onlookers sobbing into Tyler’s shirt. 

When was this going to end. 

Was it ever going to?

Chapter 19: First Warning 

Every since the incident at my locker, I was the current gossip. Nobody in my entire school could go one day without talking about me, needless to say I was popular again. People would part like the red sea when they saw me walking down the hallway, they would stare at me and look away faster than the speed of light, and I was always getting invited to 

Not in the way anyone would want.

I would hear whispers about me killing people, cheating on Tyler, cornering freshmen in the washrooms. None of it was true, I mean cheating on Tyler and cornering freshman those rumours are always spreading about someone. But seriously killing people?! That’s just going too far, besides who even comes up with something as ridiculous as me killing someone? I was at the end of my rope, sometimes I was even too scared to talk to Tyler. He had finally started getting a good reputation at school and making some really nice friends when all of this crap decided to bear down on me. I didn’t want to jeopardize Tyler’s last year in high school and when I talk to him about it he’s sure that it won’t, but I know this school and I know his friends they’d drop him like last week’s milk if they could get the chance.