Chapter 42: Epilogue

HI :) :) :) 

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! HOLY POO!!! I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE LOVED THIS STORY IT HAS BEEN AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE :) BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!! AND MY WEBSITE THAT I WILL SOON BE UPLOADING!!! YAYAY!!!

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

dhartit:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 41: A Promise Proposal 

“Carmela, I know I haven’t known you long, but I feel that true love doesn’t have to wait and when I met you I knew that you were the one. I can’t help but fall in love with you a little more each and everyday that I spend with you. The way that you hate it when people hide things from you, how you know more about food and what to eat compared to anyone I’ve ever met, how you love singing to people and showing them what you can do with an instrument, and most of all I love how you accept every little piece of me without any questions. I know that we’re young and I know we want to get past University first, so I hold I proposal. You see me now kneeling before you with a ring in my hand and a hopeful heart, will you please--Carmela McCartney--do the honor of marrying me one day?”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, Tyler had sprung this on me and I know knew why he looked so nervous. I had a million thoughts running through my head, I wanted to say yes, but at the same time I was worried about all the problems that we could run into. What if he left me? What if he decided that he didn’t want to marry me anymore? But then I looked at Tyler, a hopeful look across his face, and that’s when I knew that’d I do anything for him and he was the one. We would get married when we were good and ready, this was just a promise--a promise that I was going to keep. 

“Yes, Tyler I’ll marry you one day.”

Chapter 42: Epilogue  

I guess you’re wondering what happened to Mr. Rosen. 

Well after Tyler had practically ripped his right arm off getting the information of where Lea had hid me out from him, he was reported by anonymous students that had claimed that Mr. Rosen had threatened to fail them if they didn’t have sex with Mr. Rosen. He’s currently sitting on jail for life, with a cell mate that is twice his size and a prison that makes him into cat food every other day. 

I sometimes still visit Lea’s grave, I’ve even convinced Tyler to come with me a couple times as we both talk to her like she’s still there. We keep her updated on all the crazy things that are happening in our lives. 

Lindsay? Well she moved on to become one of the most famous actors and singers that Hollywood has ever seen, we’ve got to go see a couple of her premiers before and let me tell you sitting next Chace Crawford and Ryan Reynolds was truly something else. I nearly fainted and Tyler almost had to call for help, because I couldn’t stop hyperventilating every time they tried to make a conversation with me. 

Tyler’s become a major business owner, he owns over 30 different oil companies, 20 different fast-food restaurants, and a few new technology businesses. He’s certainly grown up, he’s still in charge of all the missions and he is in charge of the spy business his parents left behind, but he doesn’t let it control him and that’s what I love about Tyler.

What about me? I score music and have received quite a few rewards for the emotional music that I’ve managed to create that brought people to tears. Although, that’s not the most important thing. The most important is that I’m happy.

Who could ask for more? 

----------------------------------------

Don’t forget to send me any Banners/Covers that you want me to show :) 

Herro :)

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN

Did ya like it?

I’ve decided to keep the bottom short and sweet :) Please tell me what you think!!