Cell Games Part 2

Y/N P.O.V;
Were all standing there watching Krillin pick up 18. I finally stopped crying. Trunks is finally holding me in his arms since Vegeta hit his comfort limit. I don't blame him though.

I pull away from Trunks. "Take her to Bulma. She'll help Krillin." Giving him a sad smile.

He nods. But then a huge power level just appears as dust a rubble fly around. "Its your fault!" Then a beam shot directly at me.

But I feel someone push me away then a yell. I quickly turn around and see Trunks with a hole in his chest. Were all shocked. I can't help but cry. Run towards him. "Trunks! No!" I hold his body to me and cry. Letting out all the tears."

But then I hear a roar and we all look to see Vegeta looking at me then trunks. Then his power surges. He charges cell in super saiyan form.

"First Y/N! "Then my son!" Sending a huge ki attack towards cell. It sends off a huge explosion.

Cell pops up and hits Vegeta to the ground. I stand up real quick. "VEGETA!" I yell. I see cell about to blast him away. I turn super saiyan. I feel more power due to my anger and sadness. Gohan screams no. But I cover Vegeta with my body just as the beam reaches him. And I take the full blow.

I'm barely alive. Completely hurt, broken arm and out of breath. I see that Vegeta is at least unharm. I see Gohan pissed. Cell is in trouble. I can't help but chuckle. Gohan stand in front of me and Vegeta.

"How dare you! You were suppose to die. Not go back into this. My father sacrificed himself to kill you. You killed Trunks. Now almost Vegeta and my aunt. I had it."

He starts to charge his kamahame attack. Along with cell. Their beams are dead even. But slowly Gohan is loosing. He needs help. Hes alone. Or is he... I stand up and limp next to him. Place my unbroken hand with his.

"No. Aunt Y/N! You'll die!" He shouts over his attack.

"No I wont." Still in my super saiyan form as I smirk. "Now let's kill this thing." Then I charge up and we scream letting out our power into the kamahame attack strong enough go towards cell. Finally ending him.... "It's over.." I whisper as I fall down, meeting blackness....

When I wake up i see Dende above me. "Hey Dende." I smile at him Then sit up. "Thank you." Then stand up. I hug Gohan who's already up and smiling at me.

"Thank you..." He whispers to me.

"No. Thank you. Without you, we wouldn't be here." Then I kiss his forehead and ait next to Trunks as they summon the dragon.

The first wish was to bring back everyone that died from cell. So once Trunks woke up. I put him in a death hug.

"Mom..." He hugs back.

I back up after a minute and slap him. "Why would you do that!" I yell at him to have everyone watch us. I hit his arm. "Why!?" Letting out some tears

He catches the next punch I throw. "I couldn't watch you die..." Then looking down.

I hug him tightly again. Then we stand up next to each other. Goku told us he wanted to stay dead. Train more. Ya know who it is. Then Krillin wished for the bombs in the androids chest t to be gone since they couldn't be human.

"What the hell gives you that right!" 18 yells at krillin.

"Well I just wanted you to be happy....well you and 17.." Looking down sad.

"Idiot that's my brother!" She snaps.

Krillin raises his head. "Really?" And smiles.

She smiles back. Then leaves to go find her brother. Then the dragon disappears. We were about to leave until Trunks spoke. "I would be nice to see you all before I leave. I've gotten to know you all and would like to say good bye before I leave." Smiling at everyone.