Journey Home

NORMAL P.O.V;
It has been a couple weeks since Y/N and Vegeta made up. They have been training with each other and always showing their love for one another at unexpected times.

Y/N finally started to be able to reach her full potential after they made up. Vegeta thinks his idea worked. So that is how she was able to start using it. Of course he thought that. But Y/N thinks it is their love. She fights for them and protecting their home.

Vegeta and Y/N just has some "fun" in the shower after training and they were now in the kitchen area of the ship. Y/N was cooking food for them both as Vegeta watched her.

"Vegeta. I was thinking." Pausing to make sure you had his attention.

"Yes woman." Not being too thrilled about what you might say.

"Do you think it's time to head back. Our fuel is starting to get low along with food."

He stays there quiet. "Why do you want to return. We could go somewhere else. No one to bother us." Crossing his arms as he sat on a stool.

"I have my nephew there and all my friends. I don't want to leave them." I grab some plates for us and set up our meal on plates putting them on the table and sitting across from him while we eat. "I just don't want to say good bye."

"Am I not enough." He smirked.

"Vegeta." Giving him a death glare then return to eating.

"Maybe."

Eating the rest of the meal in silence once you both finish you grabbed the plated and cleaned up you mess. As you were rinsing though the water splash up and soaked your shirt.

"Damn." Muttering to yourself. Taking off the shirt you threw it aside leaving you only in your (F/C) sports bra and kept cleaning. When you turned off the water you felt two arms sneak their way around you. "No Vegeta."

He started to caress your side's and kiss your neck. "Why not." Then nipping your ear.

"No sex until we get back to earth." He immediately let go. You turned around placing my one hand on the counter and the other on my hip. Only to be met with a death glare from him.

"Haha. Your funny. Now let's go." Smirking and trying to grab your hand.

I slapped it away. Leaving him shocked and mouth open. "No. I'm serious Vegeta. Our fuel is low so either we head back to earth or you can say goodbye to this." Grabbing his hands and letting him feel your butt and chest up. Teasing him then dropping his hands. But once you released them his hands remained on my boobs. Seeing that glint in his eyes. "Don't think about it."

Vegeta smirked again and  grabbed you throwing you over your shoulder heading to the bedroom. Hitting his back trying to make him let go made him just chuckle. "No. I'm getting this."

"Getting wh- OW!" Vegeta slapped your butt. "VEGETA! OW!" And again. Once he threw you on the bed you smirk. Having a great idea. Standing up from the bed you slowly took off your shorts seductively. Bending all the way down facing away so he can get a good look at you butt.

Feeling Vegeta hard member on your butt you quickly turned around to face him kissing him passionately.

"That's what I though." Vegeta stated. Kissing me again and feeling my body up. Once I wrapped my arms around his neck i pressed the pressure point and his body fell limp. I threw him on the bed and smile.

"That's what I though." Mocking him in his deep voice. Then not caring to dress and go set the coordinates to earth.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER:
"WOMAN!!!!!" Yelling so loud I swear the ship shook. I was now dressed in a tang top and shorts. In the living room just meditating. Then feeling strong arms on my arms lift me up causing me to open my eyes and smile at him like he's nuts.

"Yes dear." I always use those lovey terms whenever I knew he was mad because I knew it pushed his buttons.

"Don't 'dear' me woman. Why are we heading back to earth!" Only a couple inches away from my face. With that usual scrowl on.

"Don't be such a fire head. We were low on fuel." Still smiling.

"Fire head?" He asked confused by my weird word. Then quickly back to his non caring face. "I told you not yet." He hissed.

"Listen here love. We are low on fuel and almost out of food. So unless you want to be stuck in space and starve to death I suggest you listen to me. I understand you still haven't become super saiyan yet. We can come back out later so you can focus on yourself." He let go of my arms and I went to cup his face. Becoming super saiyan meant the world to him. And I knew it was a touchy subject. We would either argue not talking for a couple days or argue and have angry sex to forgive each other. It could get pretty hard. Cough cough. Anyway.

I continued my point my cupping his face with my hands making our eyes lock. My (E/C) eyes with his gorgeous onyx. "You have been so great helping me be able to handle my power and I could never forget that. I love you so much. We can go to earth, resupply, and refuel. Just 6 months and we can come back. The gravity room needs to be upgraded anyway. Okay?" He leans in and kisses me lightly but passionately. Thanking me in his own way. My man was never too good with words. When we separated I smiled at him soft and he returned it then turn and left my hands to go train some.

'I promise Vegeta you will become super saiyan.' I thought to him. Returning with just a hmph. I turned to the kitchen and started to make some dinner for us.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER:
"APPROACHING EARTH IN 20 MINUTES." The ship told us. Me and Vegeta were just meditating together in the gravity room to cool down after a hard work out. We looked at each other and headed to the shower.

I was stepping in as he followed me to the bathroom. I stopped and turned to face him. "Excuse me sir." Smirking at him.

"What?" Putting his hands on his hips.

"Did I invite you to my little party." As I started to undress in front of him.

He smirked. "Oh I think you did." He approached me and grabbed my butt as I bent over to start the shower.

I yelped a bit and giggled a bit. "Vegeta we don't have time. I stepped in the shower."

"Oh I think we do." I heard his armor drop as he undress then got in behind me. I put shampoo in my hand and turned around to see his gorgeous body wet and shining. I bit my lower lip.

"Turn." I panted. Damn he's so hot just looking at him turns me on. I must of sounded so stupid. He chuckled and turned away from me leaning his head back. I rubbed the shampoo in his hair and massaged his scalp in the process. Hearing him sigh with contempt then washed out the shampoo and repeat with the conditioner.

As soon As that was done he face me again. I washed his body with some soap and then he repeated the process on me. But when it came to my body he lingered on certain places making me close my eyes and let out small moans.

"5 MINUTES." We hear the ship say.

"Do you wanna." I could hear him smirk even with my eyes close.

"No we can once we land and unpack."

He reached behind me turning off the showering kiss me with passion than got out. He quickly got dressed as I threw on some leggings and a red v neck with some black boots. I was lucky to bring some normal clothes. I though they were comfy. And plus he likes the way the leggings showed off my butt. Smirking at the little naughtiness going through my mind.

He was dress and out first already sitting down in a chair. I walked right by him making sure my hips swung and seductively sat down. Then looking at him to see the lust him his eyes and hearing the hungry growl. I blew a kiss at him making him blush slightly and looking away. I giggle and blushed a little as well.

Once we officially landed Vegeta quickly picked me up bridal style and headed off the ship. We see Bulma, Yamacha and Krillin in the distance. They are approaching us. I wave as they see the look on Vegeta face.

Bulma smiles a bit and just simply says "Your room in still the same. Enjoy." Then they turned away to go back to do whatever they want to do.

To be continued...