Frieza's End

Past;
When she looked up her eyes were (E/C) and she was smiling with sparks coming from her body.

Present;

3RD P.O.V;
Goku smiled as he felt her full power. It may have been filled with rage but it was close to his but he was still stronger. Gohan and krillin were in shock as they saw her normal eyes for the first time and when they looked at Frieza they saw him angry. Along with a hint of fear.

He quickly covered it up acting like he didn't care. "Well my dear it seemed you broke my tracker. No matter. I'll still take you."

"In your dreams lizard." Y/N spat at him. She put started to charge her special attack. "STAR CANNON!!!" A huge red ball of Ki went into the air in a star form and they all aim for Frieza each of them causing a massive explosion.

Once all the balls exploded she charged at him. He was on one knee standing up shakily. As soon as she was close she kicked him in the face sending him far away. She teleported behind him and elbowed him in the back sending him to the ground.

Frieza recovered and was breathing heavy. "I'm done playing." He powered up to his full power and flew at her and kicked her to the ground. Now he was too strong for her. Y/N is fast so she can keep up.

He flew at her and when he was standing above her kept hitting her with his tail. After the fifth hit she started to scream. Feeling her bones break. He kept smacking her stomach and legs. Wanting to keep her face pretty (If possible).

When he was about to hit her again Krillin came and kicked Frieza in the face. It did nothing to Frieza. Stopping him momentarily just to look at him. "Fool. Don't come between a bear and it's prey." Then blasted a beam at him killing him.

"NO!" Goku screamed and charged Frieza oh ching him to the ground away from Y/N. "You killed my best friend you monster. First Vegeta, then you beat my sister attempting to take her. Now you killed Krillin. ENOUGH!" Goku's power started to raise as his hair went from black to blonde and his eyes switch to teal. Staring daggers at Frieza.

"Gohan get Y/N and Bulma and leave on Frieza's ship."

"N...n...no" Y/N barely stuttered out.

"Yes your weak and I'm ending this. You did a good job but I'm not losing you or anyone else. Now leave!"

"Dad." Gohan whispered.

"Now." He stated angry.

Gohan picked up Y/N gently. But she still whimpered from the pain. And flew away to Frieza's ship.

"NO! SHE'S MINE" Frieza shouted as he raised his hand and was about to sent a blast at them until Goku grabbed his wrist.

"This is between us now." Goku said as he punched Frieza away.

GOHAN'S P.O.V;
As soon as I flew away aunt Y/N went unconscious. As soon as I got to Frieza's ship I put Aunt Y/N on a bed and quickly left to find Bulma. I found her on small price of rock yelling for me.

Once i picked up and started to head towards the ship she started.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!? WHERE'S Y/N? GOKU? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Screaming at me.

"Bulma listen. Vegeta and Krillin are dead, Aunt Y/N is barely alive. My dad is fighting Frieza now. So I was busy." I tried to tell her.

"Y/N....how hurt is she? and Krillin..." She looked down hurt and sad. "I'm sorry your dad has to fight him."

I smile reassuringly. "It'll be okay. He will be fine. He can handle it." Then I frowned. "But we need to leave I'm guessing the battle will get dangerous."