Understanding

NORMAL P.O.V;
As you land outside of capsule Corp you hear Bulma and Vegeta arguing. As you walk in you see Bulma yelling at Vegeta for breaking the Gravity Room. AGAIN. So you just ignore them and walk up stairs to out Trunks to bed since it's past 8. But you feel a very familiar presence following you.

"Where we're you?" Vegeta snaps. Following you to Trunks room.

"Goku's." You simply say as you enter the room.

"Did you train with that bafoon?" He says leaning on the door way.

"Yes I did Vegeta. He actually trained with me. Not just beat me to a pulp." I snap at him. He just growls at you. As you put the diaper bag down and rock Trunks to sleep. "Now if you can excuse me. I'm putting Trunks to bed." Vegeta leaves to the room you two share so he can shower.

Once Trunks falls asleep which doesn't take too long you put him in the crib. Then leaving to go to the kitchen. You haven't really eaten anything today with everything going on so you decide to cook something for yourself. Once you enter the kitchen you realized no one cooked dinner today so that means Vegeta probably didn't eat.

Maybe I should...just to make sure he eats.. You think to yourself. Yeah he was an ass but you love him no matter what. So you grab some (F/F) and cook it for you and Vegeta.

After about a half hour your close to finally finishing cooking. Until you hear a rough voice break your focus as you pull out some plates. "What are you doing?"

When you turn around you see Vegeta looking at you. Leaning on the frame. This actually gets you thinking about having you own place. Maybe you could get one with Vegeta with your son and enjoy your private time. It was nice of Bulma to have you here but...it would be nice to be on your own.

"Woman." He says breaking you from your thoughts.

"Just cooking" you say. As you pull out the food and set up the two plates and put them on the table With all the enter spread out of the counter since you two could eat a lot. "I made enough for both of us." You say as you saw Vegeta a bit hesitatant. Both you and Vegeta sit at the table as you place a plate in front of him with some water.

"What is this?" He ask.

"(F/F). It's my favorite."

He take a bite. Savoring it for a moment and then nodding in approval and continues to eat. "Where did you learn to cook this?" Glancing into you (E/C) eyes with his onyx ones.

"I remember my mother cooking it vaguely." You say. You don't remember much but over the years you have small fragments of your memory from when you were little. Not much but small stuff.

"Very good." He says as he grabs another playful. As you do the same.

You wanted to ask about why he was acting the way he was earlier. But you had an idea why. "Vegeta."

"Hm." He replies not even looking at you. When you two caught earlier he just wanted to try to show you how badly you needed to train. He realise what he did earlier. But his pride wouldn't let him apologize for protecting you.

"Why were you so......tough earlier?" Trying to pick the right word so you can avoid a fight as you finish eating.

He remains silent as he finishes eating as well. Once his plate is empty he looks into you eyes. "Just wanted you to be prepared." He calmly says.

"For what? This is my first time training in months Vegeta. It's been a year since I was able to physically train. I meditated but that only does so much."

"You needed to see how bad the androids would be. Your no where near ready." As he stands up with his dirty plate. Placing it in the sink.

I stand up so fast the chair flew to the wall. Smashing my fist on the table. "I KNOW IT CAN BE BAD! That's why I'm training!" I snap at him. "But you just beating me down doesn't help!"