Frieza Part 3

VEGETA'S P.O.V
'Vegeta. Save me please.' Y/N though ran through my mind.

I stood up from the crumbled mountain. Bruised and scratched. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Charging from rage of my woman about to be taken. "NO ONE! TOUCHES! MY! WOMAN!"

I charged at him with so much strength and power. All the injuries were like they never existed. My mate was in pain and I will save her. She is mine. No one dare touches the prince of all saiyans mate. I grabbed her from his grip at the same time of kicking him in the side sending him flying into the mountain.

I glanced down to Y/N seeing some dried up blood on the side of her mouth. I glanced back up with even more rage for damaging for what is mine. I slowly put her down and flew towards Frieza as fast as i could.

As I saw him fly towards me I threw a punch to have him dodge around me and fly past me. But he threw a disc at me. It dodge but it cut my tail off. Damn! I quickly ripped off the rest of the tail.then looked to see him still flying away. Why is he flying away? I wouldn't help but wonder. No. Y/N I turn to see him almost at her. I charged at them. To see him touching her face then pick up again.

As soon as I reached them he face me cradling my mate. I tried to grab her again swiftly like before to only have him kick me away. But I refused to go far. She is mine. And I will protect her. I went at him again. He used his feet and tail to attack to was able to dodge and block.

I had to get her. I couldn't risk losing her. I blasted his hand that held Y/N to have him drop her. I caught her barely and started to fly away to have Frieza stand in front of me blocking me.

"I'm tired of this game monkey." Extending our his right hand. "Give me Y/N. She is mine. And no one else's."

"She is my mate." Subconsciously gripping her tighter in my grasp. "And you will not take her away." I say through clenched teeth.

He threw a couple beams at me but Kakarot got in front and deflected them. Along with the two other short stuff on the ground below us.

Frieza started at him. Then lowered down to stand on the ground. We did the same. "I did not need your help Kakarot." I spat at him.

"I know. But she is my sister along as your mate. I will protect her too." He stated never looking at me. I growled at him. I still did not need it. I looked down to see her still unconscious.

"Now who are you? Another monkey." He smirked.

"My name is Goku. And I don't like it when people hurt my friends and my sister."

"Oh. You are another monkey. Now. Then you should know. She." Pointing his disgusting finger at Y/N. "Is mine. I own her." Then crossing his arms.

Making me shoot a glare at him. No longer looking at the woman. "SHE IS MINE!" I shouted.

"She belongs to nobody but herself. So I suggest you stop harming innocent people and leave." Kakarot said. Making me smirk. Obviously he doesn't know we are mated. Making her mine.

"Oh and what if I don't. Your going to make me. Oh. Ha ha. That's so funny." That bitch said sarcastically.

"Yes."

"Oh. Well I guess i better get this over quick then."

I placed my mate down on the ground. And stood next to Kakarot. "I'm fighting him. He harmed my mate."

"Mate? That's a funny word."

Making me close my eyes at his stupidness. Then looking back at Frieza. "Your a god damn saiyan. Mates are our woman."