Going Bad

Y/N P.O.V;
When I finally reach Vegeta I see android 18 kick Vegeta into the rock hill next to the road. "Vegeta!" I yell as I land. Facing The female android now. "What did you do!" I seeth as I form fist taking a stance ready to fight this woman for touching my mate.

She shrugged. "He needed to be shut up." She simply says.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell at her. She only stay silent. "What do you want?" I hiss.

She smirks. "Well I'm looking for Goku if you must know."

Just as I'm about to question. Her further everyone lands behind me. "Mom! You okay!" Trunks worries as he stands next to me. But I don't focus on him. Just this bitch in front of me.

"I'm about to turn this bitch to scrap metal." I snap at him.

"She's too-" Trunks starts.

"Yeah what!?" I snap my head at him. "Strong? I don't care!" I snap.

"Listen to the boy woman. I can handle this bitch." My mates voice finally soothes me instantly as I look over to see him walking out of the hole. "Let a true saiyan handle this."

"Yeah says the guys who's walking out of a hole." He mutters.

"What was that boy? Don't be a bit-"

"Enough!" I yell at the two.

"This is fun and all but I need to go." This bitch says as she's about to walk away.

"Oh don't want me to kill you." Vegeta says. She stops and looks at him. "Your nothing but a piece of scrap metal." He smirk.

'Way to go for stealing my thing.' I giggle a bit.

Trunks takes a step further. "No dad. You can't handle this by yourself!"

"Kami. I'm getting sick of you." Vegeta sighs. "Just shut up."

"Yeah 'boy'." We hear another voice. When we turn we see the black hair android smirking. Seventeen. I'm assuming. "If anyone interrupts their fight you deal with me."

"So what if I do want to fight you!" I snap at him. I can feel trunks tense from beside me.

"Well I guess i can play along. I'll go easy on you if you wish."

"Don't you fuck-" Vegeta starts.

"Calm down Vegeta. We were just having a friendly chat." I say as I face his angry self.

'Dont you fucking start with me.' He growls at me. 'i don't need to risk you getting hurt.'

I'll be fine. Now kick that bitch's ass.' I smirk at him.

"Gladly." He mutters right before 18 charges at him and kicks him into the wall again. Then he flies at her and lands a kick Sending her up into the air. Punching and kicking her. Then he slams her on the ground and blast her. It causes dust and everything to form so we all wait a little impatiently to see if it hurt her badly.

When the dust clears her jacket is pretty torn up along with her leggings. That's it. Damn. She's tough. "Okay. Enough play." She says as she takes off her jacket and charges Vegeta again. But this time she lands every punch on him. Then she kicks his arm breaking it and sending him to the ground.

"No.." I mutter. This can't happen... he's trained so hard for this moment.

Vegeta stands up slowly grabbing his arm. "Fuck!" Vegeta screams in anger and pain.