Regret

(This is before Testing my Limit)
NORMAL P.O.V;
As your holding Cell's wrist you can't help but rip it off. Making him yell from pain and making him loose his smirk.

"I told you no." Then you pick up Vegeta and go over to Trunks. Not wanting him anywhere near Cell.

Cell regrew his hand after a moment knowing now not to underestimate you. Once you faced him again after laying him down and kissing his forehead. You flew to land a little in front of Cell.

"Krillin take Vegeta and get out of here. I won't risk him getting hurt. Or you." You say never taking your eyes off cell.

"But Y/N! What if something goes bad?"

"It won't. Even if it does Trunks is here. Now leave!" Making him jump a bit scared as you yelled at him. Then quickly throwing Vegeta over his shoulder and leaving.

"Well, looks like the kitten has claws." He smirks trying to regain his composure .

You don't say anything just completely serious. Ready to kill him. After everything he just did you weren't messing around.

"My, my, my. Your so beautiful." Crossing his arms. Examining how your hair flowed. "I do hope I don't hurt you too bad. I'll make sure to keep your beautiful face alone if I can."

"Shut up." Then you appeared next to him and kicked him into the mountain.

"FINE THEN! I guess I'll have you by force!" He yelled loosing his cool. He charged you throwing a punch. When you caught it you slide back from the force.

You knew this was going to be tough but you had to try. After what he just did to Vegeta. You wanted to be the one to kill him.

You threw aside flying after him but Cell caught himself and blocked your punch. You keep punching and kicking him trying to land something. Fueled by rage.

When you tried to throw a blast he saw his opening. Grabbing your wrist he twisted your hand. Using his tail to hit you unto the ground. Using a Kahmehama attack just as you smashed into the ground.

Quickly seeing the big blue ball coming towards you all you could do was block.

"MOM!" Trunks yelled. Not knowing if you were okay or not.

There was smoke covering the whole little island. Everyone waited to see if you were still up. His attack was powerful
They didn't know if you could handle it. When the dust cleared. Everyone saw you standing up slowly. Your armor broken at the front of your chest and you spandex ripped all over. You did block it but the impact smashed your arms into you pretty well breaking your own armor.

Not use to feeling all this power was already hard but you had to keep going. Slowly growing tired. You were taking deep slow breathes to calm yourself and focus.

"Awe. Look what you made me do." Cell says examining all your scratches. "Should I kiss it and make you feel better."

Annoyed with him you started to charge up your attack. "STAR CANNON!" You yelled as you shot up your red beam. Breaking off into a star form them beams shooting down at Cell.

He panic but tried to dodge and blast them away from him. Only one or two hit him. He was too fast and strong. When the one beam hit him. He flew back but didn't stop. The next beam hit his shoulder. Making him gasp a bit. He held onto his shoulder where he got hit and grunted.

"Hah. Gotcha." You say a little quiet.

"Damn you! That's it. I've had it!" Then charges at you again. You disappear, reappearing behind him and kicking him into the water as he did to Vegeta. You blasted a lot of ki blast at him. Hoping they would hit him. You were exhausted and didn't know how much more you could take.