GINYU FORCE Part 2

Past;

"Listen here prince. Frieza already knows I'm here and will not leave until get get me. Whether its using the dragon balls or dragging me on his ship." I walked towards him with my hand on my hips. Getting pissed now. "So whether you like it or not i am going." I pushed his chest once I was in front of him. Then flew off towards the dragon balls with the boys following me.

Present;
The four of us were approaching the dragon balls. Gohan was leading the way since he had the radar. Krillin was next to me while Vegeta was a little bit behind us. Pain in my ass.

"So Y/N." Krillin said. I turned to look to see him looking at me. "How are you? And don't lie to me. You got some weird aliens searching for you."

I looked at the ground a little sad to see it just passing us. "Scared....sad....worried...." Then I looked back to Krillin who looked sad. "But I'll be fine. I got you guys." I smile to him reassuringly.

"We will do anything we can to protect you. You know that right?"

We heard a certain someone just chuckle from behind us. 'Like he can protect you. Ha! He'll just die. Fucking baldy.' Vegeta thought to me.

'Shut it Vegeta.' I though to Vegeta. "I know Krillin. Thank you." I said to Krillin.

"Guys! The dragon balls aren't that much further." Gohan said as he started to slow down.

We saw a huge ship landed a little away. We were almost there when we saw Goku get in front of us. Stopping us in our tracks. With Jeice? And a scouter over his eye?

"Goku!" Krillin shouted.

"DAD!" Gohan yelled. They were about to fly towards him.

"No! That's not Goku." I quickly got in front of them.

"What do you mean. He's right in front of us." Krillin stated like I'm stupid.

"Really? Then why is he with that sun burnt person and a scouter over his eye?"

Vegeta decide 'oh hey let me decide to step in'. I couldn't help but mock. He got in front of all of us mainly me. Oh course.

"Y/N. I'm impressed." The fake Goku said. He sounded a bit different.

"What have you done to him?"

"Lets just say he may be indisposible at the moment." He sneered.

I felt a very low power level approach from below us. I look to see Ginyu. He was bleeding from his shoulder pretty badly.

"Y/N." He said.

"What the hell." I mumbled.

"He switched bodies with me." Trying to catch his breath.

I snapped my head at Ginyu in Goku' s body. "Why?" Getting mad. How can someone just switch bodies.

"Well I guess i get to fight Kakarot after all." Vegeta stated.

"Well seeing how powerful Goku was I decided to take his body and use it." Laughing a bit. "Now I will see. WHAT THIS BODY CAN DO!" He started to charge up and much as he could.

Vegeta turned to look at me. "Woman calm down."

I didn't realize I was shaking as my power was slowly rising. But I couldn't help it. He took my brothers fucking body! The person I found after years of waiting! I closed my eyes to try to force the anger away but once I felt him try to get with my brother body. "Fuck it." I teleported in front of him and punch him into ground.