What The!

NORMAL P.O.V:
As everyone went their different directions Vegeta was getting agitated.

"COME OUT YOU PUSSY!" he roars standing on  a rock looking for the android as he covers behind some random rock. Trying to get away. "Stop being a COWARD!" after another minute the prince knew he had to do something. So Vegeta flew into the air and threw a powerful ki ball which worked out because the android popped out and absorbed it. "Gotcha." He said smugly as he smirked.

The android just smiled. "Thank you for the power boost."

"Oh you think that little smudge makes a difference. Well it doesnt. I am the prince of all sayians. That wasnt even a sixth of what i can do. " The androids smile wiped from his face and he started to run away. "Come back so I can kill you!" He roared as he followed.

Back to where you are

I land down next to Gohan who just landed not too long before me. "Do you see anything?" I ask as I look around.

"No. Its just quiet." He replies.

"If you do just yell for help. Don't try taking him on alone."

"Alright." Just as I'm about to fly away I hear him. "Can I ask you something aunt Y/N."

"Shoot kiddo." Looking at him.

"Do you think my dad will get better soon?" Looking down a bit sad.

I go over and place my hand reassuringly on his shoulder. I knows he scared. I am too... "I'm sure. He has the medicine. Don't worry. We gotta focus though. We can't be caught off guard okay?"

He nods. Then we fly off to see the android with his hand over piccolo's mouth as he struggles. No piccolo!  You think to yourself. You and Gohan quickly kick the android and he slam into the ground.

"You alright piccolo?"  You ask as you hover next to him. As he catches his breath.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"What happened?"

"Little bastard snuck up on me." Glaring at the android. Everyone else comes around and circles the android.

He's in the center as he tries to look for a way to escape. But finally smiles.

"I really don't think you should be smiling."  You say.

He chuckles. "Oh really? Because with the power I just got I could easily end you." Staring right back at me. You clench your jaw tight. Letting a low growl escape.

Vegetas rage started to swarm even more. Not only was this pathetic android running away but now he was threatening you. "Why don't you take a shot with me!" Vegeta shouts. Wanting to destroy this android.

"No. I got him." Piccolo says. Anger flowed through him as this android got him but surprised. He hated it. Wanted his own revenge.

"Hah! What are you going to do? Scratch him?" Vegeta retorts.

"Why waste your power on him. He's not worth it." Piccolo replies.

'Just let him take the android. It did get him by surprise.' You tell Vegeta through your bond.

He stay quiet for a moment. "Fine." He grunts.

Krillin throws a senzu bean to piccolo. He eats it, takes off his cape and hat and fights the android easily kicking his ass. Landing every kick and punch on him. Then when the android tried to grab him piccolo broke his hand off. Making you chuckle seeing a android in pain.

Then all of a sudden a familiar voice breaks us from our concentration. "Who's that?"

When everyone looks up its trunks pointing at the android. "The android duh." You say.