Chamber

Y/N P.O.V;
"What the hell Vegeta! Were not even here for 10 minutes and your already hitting Trunks!" Waving my hands in the air.

Trunks is rubbing his left cheek. Slowly waking up. "It's fine mom." Starting to stand up.

"No. It's not!" I yell at Vegeta who is crossing their arms. AS USUAL!

"We both know that the boy needs proper training, if he isn't prepared at all times something will happen." Vegeta snaps at me.

I can't believe Vegeta just said that. Trunks is strong. He's a super saiyan. Instead of yelling at him i just smirk at him. I thought it might be fun to give him a taste of his own medicine so I kicked him in his face. Not hard but just to prove a point. It landed barely and he looked shocked. But quickly change to anger. Now fist by his sides.

"What was that Vegeta? Something about prepared or was that proper training." Keeping my smirk on my face.

Vegeta flew at me and tried to punch me which i grabbed his arm and threw him away. Trunks tried to grab me but i glared at him daring to stop me. Looking a bit unsettled he let put his hands in his pockets.

I flew at Vegeta who was almost back to me and kicked me in my side. Stinging me a bit but I wasn't backing down. So I threw a couple ki blast at him. He blocked them just as he turned. With him distracted I disappeared behind him punching him just hard enough for him to hunch over.

"Are we done now?" I hiss at him.

NORMAL P.O.V;
"No." Was all of what Vegeta said. He felt disrespected that you went against him. When all he was trying to do was prove a point.

"Fine." You said just as Vegeta grabbed your arm and threw you into the air blasting at you then charged right behind his blast. Each one hitting you and him kicking you into the ground. Your armor was busted up and you were breathing heavily.

Just as he was about to blast you again letting anger take over him Trunks went super saiyan and hit his father into the ground. "Mom!" He yelled after Vegeta hit the ground far away from your now unconscious body. Trunks pick you up bridal style as Vegeta sat up and watch as he carried you over to a bed and laid you down.

Trunks looked back towards his father to see him already training. He was currently doing push ups. Looking unaffected by what he just did to you. Trunks was furious. How could he just knock him unconscious  (which he didn't care for) then you! That was his limit.

As for Vegeta. He felt terrible for what he did. But he wasn't going to be told how to train someone.

Trunks landed right next to his father. "How could you!" He yells. Vegeta just keeps doing his push ups. "You don't just fight mom for something stupid! You knocked her unconscious!"

Vegeta just remained silent.

"Do you even care! Don't you know how much she cares for you!"

"Shut it!" Vegeta snaps annoyed at him. All he wanted to do was train right now. Not talk about what he did.

"No! You dont even know what happens after you die!"

Vegeta quickly went to try and kick Trunks but he jumped to dodge him and kicked him into the air instead.

"Your gonna listen whether you want too or not!" Trunks yelled.

"Why do I care what happens!" Vegeta did care but he wouldn't show it. Especially to his son.

Trunks just growled at his father. And went after him again. They were exchanging punches and kicks. Once Vegeta got an opening he kicked Trunks away.