Meeting him...

The year has passed and you, Bulma, Yamcha, Krillin, Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, and Chiatzu were all at Capsule Corp.

"Do we have any idea until these saiyans will be here?" Piccolo asked annoyed.

"No. We just need to be patient now and wait." You replied.

"Hey aunt Y/N." You kneel down to be eye level with Gohan. Gohan was looking at you a little nervous. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. What's wrong squart?" You ruffle his hair a bit to try and ease him, which it kinda did.

"Do you know when my dad will be here?"

"Sometime today. In not too su-," you stopped talking when you felt two huge power levels and look in the direction you felt them.

'Goku they're here. Are you almost here?'

'Not yet. Just go to them and keep everyone safe. I know you can handle it. I'll be there as soon as I can.'

"Aunt Y/N!" Gohan yelled. He brought back your attention. You just look at him and apologized.

"Woah. Guys did you feel that huge power?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah. They're here. We need to go."
Everyone agreed. Everyone, except Bulma, flew off to where the saiyans are. Once they got there. It was a giant field. Everyone landed and look around.

"Did we track them to the right place?" Tien wondered.

"Do you think they left?" Krillin asked.

"No Krillin.  Maybe we should try breaking into groups and looking for them." You said.

Right when you were about to separate the two saiyans landed a little far away from you all. A taller sayian with some weird mustache. And then a shorter one with flamed like hair but black and even from here you could see those onyx eyes. You couldn't look away. You felt....drawn to those eyes. Unable to look away. And he you. Until the taller saiyan spoke.

"Hey Vegeta look!" He ended up pointing to you. "A female fighter."

You just look at this idiot like he had no brain. "Fucking idiot." You mumbled only having Krillin and Yamcha hearing you and laughing a bit.

"Shut up!" The taller one screamed.

"Shut it Nappa." The shorter one, Vegeta you assumed snapped at Nappa.

"Why are you here?" Yelling at them.

"Were here for the dragon balls." Nappa said. Vegeta hit his side.

"That will never happen!" You screamed taking a fighting stance.

"Vegeta look. She wants to play. She is very weak though." Tapping at his scouter.

Vegeta removed his. "You idiot they are hiding their true power. These are useless."

Piccolo, Tien, and Krillin took a fighting stance as well.

"Your going to have to go through us if you want to leave here alive." Piccolo stated.

Nappa stepped forward and enter his stance. "So be it."

"Nappa. Do not touch the girl. She's mine." Vegeta said.

"What! That's not fun." Vegeta shot him a death glare and he knew not to go against him. "Fine."

"Im no ones and I'll do whatever the hell I wish."

Yamcha stood next to you. "I'll protect you" and place a hand on your shoulder.