Hearing the Unimaginable

Previously:

"You found Frieza' s little toy."

What did he say? "What the fuck do you mean." Stepping closer to him with my fist clenching at my side's. Shaking from anger.

"Y/N."

I immediately stop from the sound of her name on his disgusting lips. "You better explain yourself now or I swear i will blast you away to nothing."

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present:

VEGETA'S P.O.V
Dodoria did a hideous smirk at me. "You think you would know something working with Frieza.."

"Stop acting like a buffoon and tell me now." Clenching my teeth.

"Lord Frieza had never stopped looking for her. He stopped looking at one point and was going to wish her to be by his side with the dragon balls. Once he realizes she's here. Well I can only imagine how....HAPPY he will be." Starting to stand up to his feet.

I looked in his eyes searching for some sort of lying. I found non. Dammit. He will never! NEVER! Touch my mate! "That over grown lizard will be dead before he touches my mate."

Dodorain had a shocked expression. Before he could even speak I blasted his head off then walked over to Y/N.

'Y/N we need to talk. Now.' I thought to her.

'Sure. Everything okay?'

'Tell baldy to go to where he was going and we will talk then."

"But Vegeta-"

"Woman."

"Fine."

Y/N P.O.V
Walking over to where Krillin was (which during the whole conversation of Vegeta and Dodorian he stood a little behind you. Frozen in fear) I stood in front of him.

"You okay?" Me and Gohan asked simultaneously.  We both laughed a bit. I could hear Vegeta grunt from far behind us as he approached.

"Hey Krillin who's here with you?"

"Me, Gohan, and Bulma for right now.

"Where's Goku?"

"He said he was coming but had to get something first." He shrugged. "I don't know what."

"Oh. Hey listen. Where are you guys at for now?"

"Your not coming?" Asking a bit of concern to him."

"We are." He was about to ask something but I put my hand up to stop him. "Krillin. Trust me."

He nodded, told me about where they were. Once he finished telling me he came up to give me to give me a quick hug. I could feel Vegeta's anger flow through me and a growl being heard. Obviously Krillin did too since he ended it quick and flew off without another word.

I turned to look at Vegeta. To see his arms crossed. Practically steam could be blown from his ears. "So. Wanna tell me what's going on Vegeta?"

He stayed silent for a minute. "Do you know who is trying to come after you?" Seeming quick calm now which worried me a bit.

"No. My parents just said it was a monster in the letter they left." I took a step towards him.

"Well your parents are not wrong to call him a monster." Looking into my (E/C) eyes and put his arms to his side's.

"Okay? What does this have to do with anything happening now?" Only getting silence from him. I'm now in front of him. Stating right back into those onyx eyes. "Vegeta? If this has anything to do with who ever is looking for me in sure they stopped looking. It's been over 10 years. He probably stopped looking for me a long time ago and found someone else." Putting my hands on his cheeks. Giving him a reassuring smile and caress his right cheek with my thumb.