Restful night

VEGETA'S P.O.V

Once i got to that stupid house with that fat old guy he released my inner power I guess. All I cared about was that I was stronger!

I was about to walk out until I hear him wheeze out my name. "Fatass." I murmured to myself before turning to face him.

"What the hell do you want. I have things to do."

"You need to be careful. Someone is after her."

I crossed my arms annoyed. Does he really think I don't know that. "I already know. You bafoon. She's my mate."

"Your going to have to protect her. But something will happen. It will be unpreventable at first but you will stop it."

Stupid nonsense. No one will hurt her. Does he think I'll let anything happen to her. Stupid fat fuck. I grunt to him and flew off.

Y/N P.O.V

Once me, Krillin, Dende, and Gohan got back to the cave we went inside. Bulma sent up some type of like built in home. Hm. I'm thankful. I need some rest. Once we enter Bulma was setting some food down for us to eat. We were all thankful and ate.

After about an hour we all ate. Gohan and Dende were sharing a room to sleep for a little. Me, Krillin and Bulma were sitting in the living room talking. I knew exactly where Bulma was leading the conversation.

"So. I heard you left with Vegeta." Leaning forward in the chair next to me.

"Yeah. I didn't want anyone else to fight and rush dying so I left to keep everyone else safe." I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back.

"Is there something going on now though?"

I couldn't help but blush and look away. If only she knew of the dirty pod ride we had. I giggled to myself.

"I KNEW IT! You dirty girl." Ending with a smirk on her face.

I just smiled at her. Vegeta is really handsome.

We heard a knocking on the door. Me and Krillin jumped into a defensive stance. While Bulma stayed behind us. I felt to see if I knew the energy and it was Vegeta's. He knocked again but louder.

I opened up the door to see him tapping his foot impatiently with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry sir but I did not order anything this fine evening."

He smirk, "We both know you want the package I'm delivering." He put his finger underneath my chin lifting my face up (being a couple inches taller than me. This jerk.) And kiss me passionately. Along with the lust I so desired.

It was only a couple seconds but left me breathless when he pulled away and walked in. Sending sparks throughout my body. I shut the door behind me.

Vegeta sat on the chair I was sitting on. There was only 1 love seat and 2 chairs With 2 room. With a small kitchen. It was small but manageable for a temporary time.

Bulma was in the kitchen getting a drink. While Krillin was now laying on the loveseat passed out so I sat on Vegeta's lap. He just grunted a bit. He's not big into public affection but Bulma needs to sit. Plus I need to be with him. I am still very scared and worried that Frieza will find me.

He'll either kill me for running away or I guess hidden. Or, take me away to never be seen away. I slowly grip Vegeta's hand that resting on my lap. And never see Vegeta again. Vegeta obviously hears my though and wrapped his tail around my waist proactively.