just a little (but important) note

hi guys!

some of u maybe have noticed i haven't been very active lately and that's true. after finishing camp albanica, i've decided to take a small break from writing. i always have ideas and i never get writers block but it was starting to feel like i was forcing myself to write for other things instead of for the enjoyment of it.

that being said, i'm still eternally grateful for this site and all the friends i've made. i never would've dreamed i'd have got shortlisted in the freaking wattys and the opportunities that have come because of it still surprise me !!

for now, however, there's nothing set in stone but do look forward to the spin off "defunct" which is already uploaded on my profile. it only has the about bit up and can be viewed as a teaser. i'm very excited to be working on this novel as i think i'll get to explore some very interesting but emotional stories during the writing process. hopefully in a few months i'll start uploading it. id really love to have fans of ca support defunct!

anyways that's all for now i just didn't want it to seem like i'd disappeared completely off the grid. i'm still somewhat lurking even if i don't have a lot of time or am taking a break!

which reminds me: unfortunately bcs i've been ia and off of wattpad i haven't been able to reply to your lovely comments and questions the same way i would've before so i'd just like to reiterate a HUGE thank you for all the support. it's crazy !!

i'll see you soon,
jessie xx