| FINALE |

wow

wow.

it's all over.

tbh i can't quite believe it. this book has kinda been my saviour... by now you might have realised i deal with anxiety myself... i also was recently diagnosed with asd too which was hard to understand bcs all my life i thought i was normal but then to be told my brain is genetically different? well that wasn't easy but who the hell cares? that's my motto now. im autistic but im still me. i can still write and i can still do all the things i love. i'm not stereotypical — you wouldn't see me on the street and think it. so maybe i am different but why should i have to think of it negatively? no. it's my super power.

but don't be under any delusion that it's been easy, i have bad days and good days but i think we all do tbh. so yeah, alexis' anxiety grew from me i guess. i felt for her and i know a lot of you got fed up with her at times but i get fed up with myself at times to. anxiety has that magic power. but i did helped channelling my emotions through someone else and being able to almost see myself from someone else's perspective. i would urge you all to try it if you're struggling! send me a dm if a story of yourself if it helps! i always reply (:

and oof this note is getting long— but one more important thing!! i did read up on bi polar disorder and i do think i have a good understanding of it but i must urge anyone who knows anyone who goes through it or so do themselves to point out anything they think is wrong or relevant! this is only a first draft so i can definitely adapt things in the next one!

and yes there will be bonus chapters lol but i can't estimate when u'll get them out! for now i have a spin off story called in real life on my profile that might tide you over! (and yes shameless promo bcs i'm thirsty lol)

really though, i have to ask what you thought of this book? i'm insanely proud of it bcs it's my first book but i've learnt so much writing it and know my next one will be bigger and better!

what about the ending?

what would you like to see in bonus chapters?

are you sad it's over?

and finally... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

150k reads later i've made so many friends and gotten to know my readers on such a personal level. you made this happen. you supported me and i owe to you. without you? well my anxiety would've told me it wasn't good and i'd never have finished.

...eeeekkkkk!!

this is so surreal omg.

but yeah before i ramble on anymore: thankyou to all my chiccas (and roosters... you know who you are lol)!! i love you to bits.

xox,
jessie.

(p.s. i might be editing banners etc over the next while so idek just ingore the updates haha)

(p.p.s. ... eeeeeeeekkk!!)

(p.p.s. okay i'll go now lol)

 okay i'll go now lol)