21: Everything About You

Heeeeeeyyy guys! I'm back! Did ya miss me?

You didn't okay....sooo.

1,4k reads! Thank you so much!

•••

"I have an idea."

Niall speaks, but stays silent after that, leaving the rest of us waiting for him to elaborate his idea.

"So...?" Louis breaks the silence.

"Oh, yeah." Niall shakes his head as if he is brought back to reality, having been engulfed by his thoughts.

"So here's what we'll do......"

•••

"I'm nervous." Louis bites his lip. I feel him slightly shaking in my grasp.

We are currently cuddling on the sofa under a warm, fuzzy blanket. Louis' back is pressed towards my chest, and I am holding my arms around him. I love these moments with him.

But right now, I'm probably just as nervous as he is. But I can't say that. I will be the strong one this time.

"It's gonna be fine, I promise." I assure him.

"But what if they don't back down, and we end up being thrown out of the band? I don't wanna get thrown out!" He says, sniffling a bit.

"Me neither." Is all I say. I don't know what to tell him. We could end up being kicked out. But I do not want to think about that right know.

"Hey" I whisper into his ear

"What?"

"I love you. Everything about you."

Louis turns in my grasp, smiling warmly. "I love you too."

He pecks my lips, and moves his head back again, to look me in the eyes. But I haven't gotten enough and I pull his head back towards mine and smack my lips against his.

He moves from lying next to me, to lying on top of me, grinding his body over mine.

I deepen the kiss even more and our tongues meet in a lustful dance.

My hands travel under Louis' shirt, tracing my fingers over his slightly defined abs which I have come to love, just like everything else about him.

Just as I am about to take off his shirt and do some unspoken dirty things to him, Liam walks into the room.

"Noooooo, stop it." He exclaims and I chuckle, even though I'm quite mad at him for ruining the moment, leaving me with a painful hard-on.

"What's up?" Louis says, and I hear the annoyance in his voice as well.

"It's time." He lifts his eyebrows.

We know right away what he is talking about, and I let out a nervous breath before I stand up. Louis does as well and we exchange a quick glance before I take his hand in mine, and we follow Liam from the bus and inside the gigantic stadium.

Tonight is our number 50 concert of the tour out of about 120 I think. It is at this concert Niall's plan will takes its place.

This is very risky, since our plan involves the fans. We want them to show their support towards us, but they still can't know about mine and Louis' relationship. We just want to prove the point that our fans are such incredible people that they would support us even though the two of us came out as gay. At least I hope they would.

I shake me whole body while trying to calm my nerves, taking deep breaths every now and then. I look over to Louis, and see him being in an even more nervous state than I am at the moment, so I walk to him and embrace him in a tight hug before I kiss his lips tenderly. It comes as a shock to him, but when he finds out what happened he smiles at me.