15: Tell Me A Lie

Thank you guys so much for 300+ reads! Ily!

•••
"Hi eleanor." Louis smiles softly like an angel. So polite. Me, I am not as polite right now.

"What do ya want?" I raise my eyebrows to which Louis elbows me lightly in the side.

"Haz, be nice." Louis smilingly commands.

I shrug and roll my eyes at the girl. There is just something about her, I do not like. She has a bad aura or something. Okay now I feel like Phoebe from friends.

We all three stay silent, until I motion for her to say something, with my hand.

"Oh, yeah, um, can I talk to you in private Louis?" She asks.

"Why?" I ask, thinking she's rather rude, but also getting protective and maybe a little jealous.

"It's really important." She defends, but it's not a good enough answer for me.

"Too important to say it here? With me by his side?" I press.

I turn my head to watch Louis, but he's just standing there with an amused look on his face. I'm guessing he likes the jealous side of me. I'll just note that for later.

"Um yeah, kinda."

"I don't believe that." I cross my arms.

"Okay fine, come with then, but we'll go outside or something." She finally gives up and I smile cheerfully in victory. Louis just chuckles and we all walk outside. Once again I'm very tempted to hold his hand, but we're in public and people don't know about our relationship.

Once we're outside, Eleanor turns to Louis and I with a serious, but also slightly sad, expression on her face.

"So, someone from your management Modest! called me, and they said that he fans were getting even more suspicious about you two's relationship than ever before," She pauses to take a breath, and meanwhile Louis and I are staring guiltily at each other.

"and that is were I come into the picture. I am officially your new fake girlfriend, Louis." She tiptoes and smiles.

Both mine and Louis' eyes widen, and I feel like I could cry. Everything was going so well, and then this bitch decides to show up!

Calm down Harold, it is not her fault, it's the managements.

"B-but I....I don't want a g-girlfriend." Louis stutters out.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice, sorry." She apologizes, but I just glare at her.

Louis notices my angry expression and asks her softly "Can you give us a moment alone please?"

She nods her head "Of course, I'll be inside."

She then walks inside and as soon as she's out of sight, Louis pulls me quickly towards a place where no one can see us. We get behind a wall, so that we're now alone. I take deep breaths and my chest rises and falls slowly but fiercely.

"Haz, look at me." Louis speaks and puts two fingers under my chin to lift it up. I look into his wonderful, mesmerising eyes.

"You need to promise me that you won't get too jealous over this okay? It's fake and she'll not be my real partner, you will, okay?" He rests his forehead against mine.

"Okay." I whisper but a tear manages to escape my eye and roll down my cheek.

He speaks up again, but between every word he shortly pecks my lips.

"Haz," *kiss* "you're" *kiss* "the" *kiss* "one" *kiss* "for" *kiss* "me." *kiss*

I can't help but smile onto his lips as they linger a little longer on mine for the last kiss. When he pull away I nod and hug him tightly.