20: Summer Love

Yessss update!

Back on it again guys! I got a comment on the last chapter, and it really helped me! So I just want to thank the wonderful person who wrote that! And while I'm at it, I would also like to thank the person who have been commenting on my every chapter, lighting my day up. Thank you very much.

•••

I wake up, and a huge smile instantly forms on my face as I see Louis lying beside me, his arm draped over my chest. He just makes me so happy, it's unbelievable. This has almost become a regular thing now. To wake up beside Louis, think about how lucky I am and smile widely.

Nothing can make me sad anymore, all I want is this and our 3 best friends. Just as I finish my thought, Liam yells from the kitchen.

"Guys, come in here! Simon has something important to tell us!"

I groan, since I'm not ready to move from my position, but I know that I have to. So I remove Louis' arm from my chest, and climb on top of him, making sure I'm not choking him though.

I peck his lips, and as I pull away I see them form into a smile, so I know he is awake.

"Mornin' boo." I say.

"Mornin' Hazza." He answers, and I swear my heart flutters each time he calls me that.

"Simon has something to tell us so we have to get up." I pout.

"Okay." He says, and I climb down from him, and get down on the ground. Louis does the same, and none of us bother putting clothes on, so we go out in our boxers.

We walk to the kitchen, sleepily holding hands as we do so. Liam, Niall and Zayn are already in there so we sit on the chairs opposite them.

"What's up?" Louis asks.

"I don't know, but Simon is coming any minute now to tell us something really important apparently." Liam answers.

My eyes widen. Maybe I should put on some clothes nonetheless.

I look over to see Louis probably having the same thought, and my guess is confirmed when we both start running towards the door. That, however, ends up in the two of us running into each other, instead of through the room, and stumble to the ground.

Louis lands on top of me, and I can't help but smile at our position.

"Hi."

I chuckle at his choice of word, but reply anyhow.

"Hello."

We smile at each other for a while, staying in the same position. None of the guys comment on it so we don't move from our spot on the floor.

Louis then leans in and pecks my lips, but just as he moves back and we both smile at each other, Simon and his so called 'crew' walks in.

"See this is what I am talking about. This is the problem." He explains the three people behind him, who I have never seen before, gesturing to where we lay on the floor.

I bite on my top lip, a blush starting to show on my face. Louis quickly moves himself from on top of me, and stands up. I follow suit, and do the same.

Simon walks further into the bus, not saying another word and sits down in the sofa of the living room part of the bus.

His crew follows him, while the five of us stay in our spots looking confused around at each other.

"Well, are you coming or?" Simon speaks and we all mumble something like "oh" in unison. We walk to where he is seated on the sofa, all sitting down as well.