28: Still The One / Sweet Creature

So this is like an epilogue, but I just made it a normal chapter. This is my favourite chapter in the book, so I hope you like it!

•••

[The year 2020]

'Wow, he's amazing' I think to myself as I look at Louis from backstage.

He is currently preforming his very last show of his first solo tour.

As you have guessed, One Direction is not together anymore. Or we are, well 4 of us, not Zayn. We are just taking some time off individually. We all agreed on this decision, that we needed a little break. Louis and I needed time to develop our relationship alone, without 2/3 other guys always around. 

And yes, mine and Louis' relationship is still going strong. We are both very busy people, him with his first album and tour, me with my second. We've tried scheduling our tours as similar to each other's as possible. The fans still don't know that me and Louis are a couple, - well actually husbands - no matter how many times we have been close to coming out. They are pretty good at guessing, and searching for evidence though. But they just think it is a conspiracy, not actually a real thing. But we are planning on changing that tonight.

I quietly hum all his songs to myself as he goes through them. They are all so incredibly good and I could hear them over and over again, although I already have. I was the first to hear his album before it was out after all.

I have, what seems like enormous, butterflies in my stomach as I am waiting. This is going to be a game changer. There are so many people out there tonight it is crazy. And besides the fact that I am about to walk out there in a few minutes, I have arranged another giant surprise for the show, which I am also very excited for.

Suddenly, Louis is done with his last song and I hear him say "So, before the show is done, I have a surprise for you guys, you ready?"

The fans all scream 'yes' very loudly, and that is my signal. I take one last deep breath before I walk to the entrance of the stage.

"Come on out." Louis softly speaks, and I step out on the stage.

The fans immediately scream their lungs off. I have never heard that loud a crowd in my life, not at a one direction concert, a solo concert, or any concert I have attended. It's crazy.

I can't help but grin widely, my whole face shining of happiness. And Louis' face show the same reaction. I am so proud of him.

Most fans start crying, and they are all screaming 'Larry!' one louder than the other.

I chuckle to myself as I keep walking towards Louis. When I get to him he smiles sweetly at me and mouths "Hi love." and my heart melts completely. And then suddenly, I'm kissing him.

The screams increase to three times as loud, and all the nervousness of how the fans would take these news, fades away completely. I imagine that people can't believe what they are seeing. Most are pulling out their phones, if they haven't already, so they will have proof that this happened.

Louis and I pull apart from the kiss and I bite my lip, trying not to look like an idiot by how sincerely happy I am.

"So, this is my husband, Hazza, I have a feeling you might know him."

I chuckle, and my eyes start watering by how I feel. I can't help but think about how genuinely lucky I am, to not only call Louis Tomlinson my husband, but also these amazing people, our fans.

Before the fans can scream even more Louis and I start singing. I personally think our voices match so perfectly together. His feminine, delicate voice with my lower pitched one.