13: What Makes You Beautiful

This is a bop. But then again aren't all their songs bop's?

Yes. Yes they are.

•••

Fuck my life

Why did I absolutely have to say single so fast? I could have at least contemplated it. Stupid brain!

I decide that now is too late to try and talk to Louis. He is probably already asleep anyway. And now, what if I ruined everything? Ugh, I am so fucking dumb!

I go to sleep. Or actually, I go to my bed and get in, I do not actually sleep. I cannot sleep because I keep repeating the memory of what happened tonight.

So when it's time to get up and get ready for another concert like always, I am completely dead.

I am awake, but I don't want to get out of my bed so I close my eyes shut to see if I can transport to another time.

The others think I'm still asleep, because from the other side of the curtain I hear Niall ask, "Lou, do you wake up Harry?"

"No, I don't want to," I cringe "he broke my feelings yesterday. I was so ready for him to say that he was taken like he was supposed to. That's the only reason I asked Liam to ask him it."

Oh. He planned it. So he really does want to be with me. Why. Do. I. Have. To. Be. So. Stupid? I slap myself several times in my thoughts.

I immediately sit up, swing my legs over so they hang from the bed, pull the curtain, and jump down. Louis and Niall both turn to me, and jump in shock at my fast movement. I grab Louis' hands and ask him, "Can I please talk to you?"

"Why?" Louis looks annoyed, but also hurt. I wince at his sharp reply.

"Because I really need to talk to you," I beg. "please?"

He takes a deep breath, and roll his eyes, to which I frown and pout at the same time. Louis' face turns soft and I smile of victory.

"Fine," He groans, and I celebrate. I quickly pull him out of the bus, forgetting all about not having clothes on beside boxers. Louis is also shirtless but he at least has pants on. When we are outside I look him deeply in the eyes.

"Did you really ask Liam to ask me that question?" I ask wide-eyed.

He blushes, and I smile. He is so beautiful. Wow.

"Yeah," He mumbles, looking down at our feet. My smile grows even wider. "but that doesn't matter since you clearly wasn't on the same page as me." He points out.

My smile fades away.

"I am on the same page as you. I just, I didn't think before I answered, and I am so used to answering single that I didn't think about it." I apologize.

Louis frowns as he asks "So you didn't for one second take into speculation that we had kissed 3 times at that point?" Louis is trying to be serious but I can't help but smile at the thoughts of us already having kissed thrice. I quickly remove my smile when I see how Louis is glaring evilly at me.

"Those were the 3 best kisses of my life, believe me." I take his hands and fold them in mine as I keep speaking. "And I want more than anything in the world to not be single, but be taken. Taken by you." I smile sweetly, before I reach down and kiss his cheek with my rosy lips.

He blushes for a millisecond, before he shakes it away, and smirks crossing his arms. "Well, I am having trouble believing it."

I see where he is going and smirk as well. "Do you want me to convince you?"