4: I Would

"Are you having a staring contest or something? Who's winning?"

I pull back quickly and see Louis doing the same. We both blush and look down. I then look up to Zayn again, but as I'm about to speak, Louis says "Yeah, staring contest, and I was definitely winning."

I frown at his explanation but don't think more about since it was probably just me being me, thinking we were going to kiss.

"Well sorry to interrupt, but we have dance rehearsals now." Zayn says before he turns around and walks back towards the bus.

It's akward between Louis and I for some minutes until he says "Better get back then."

"Yeah." I say, still looking down. We get up from the water, and dry ourselves with towels, before we go to the bus. As we get there the boys are ready so we head to dance rehearsals.

We definitely need dance practice, because we are terrible, terrible dancers. We mostly just goof around and don't really learn anything, but we're having fun, so whatever if we aren't the best dancers in the world.

•••
[Evening, truth or dare time]

We gather around in a circle once again and the game begins right away.

"I'll start," I say. "Truth or dare Niall?"

"Dare." Niall says and wiggles his eyebrows. I chuckle and think a little before I say "I dare you to call up one of your parents and tell them you got a fan pregnant." I smirk, kind of proud of my dare.

"I'm gonna call my mom then, but oh God she'll flip! But i'm gonna do it!"

Niall then takes his phone out of his pocket and calls his mom. She picks up after two rings. "Hello darling," Maura says in a soft voice. I almost feel bad for her.

"Hi Mom, um you see, I'm just gonna get straight to the point." Niall says trying to hide the shakiness in his voice.

"What is it sweetie?"

"You see, I may have gotten a fan pregnant." Niall holds his hand in front of his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud. "Niall James Horan! You did what?! Who is the girl!? A fan? Really Niall?! I expected more from you son." His mom practically screams into the phone.

"Sorry...well bye Mom!" Niall quickly says before ending the call. All the boys laugh for a while, Niall also feeling bad at the same time.

Niall then asks "Louis, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you had the chance to kiss one of us," Niall says, gesturing to himself, Zayn, Liam and I. "would you do it?"

I suddenly get very interested in the conversation. I look at Louis and see him blushing. Blushing? What the heck?

"I would, yes" Louis says very lowly looking down at his pants. My eyes widen at his response, and I look around to see that everyone else has the exact same expression on their faces as me.

I can't help but ask him "Who?"

He blushes even deeper but smirks a little while he answers "That is for me to know, and none of you to ever find out."

We all response something like 'dammit' at the same time. Louis quickly continues the game by asking "Truth or dare, Haz?"

I'm still getting over the shock so I just answer "Truth."

"Are you crushing on someone right now?"

Oh god. I am crushing on someone. The guy that asked me that question! But they don't know that.