1: Over Again

*The song does not have anything to do with the chapter itself. But the title is mentioned in it. Every chapter is named after a song of one directions (read the bottom)*

•••

"Harry! Hurry down here, we're on in two minutes!" Liam yells at me, and I run down the hall towards my four, equally excited, bandmates. This is the first concert of our second tour: 'Take Me Home Tour' and I'm really excited. We're of course playing our first gig in London, England.

As I get to the other guys we gather in a circle and Liam, as the leader he is, says "Okay guys, since this is our first concert of the tour, we need to make it great," We all nod and he continues "So, I suggest we give them a little extra bromance tonight."

I look around and everyone's eyes are widened, because of Liams sudden change in opinion. He's usually the one to, over and over again, say we should hold back on bromances, so this is definitely weird.

Liam must have seen our facial expressions because he says "Yeah I know, but this is just for tonight you guys. Now let's get out there."

We alle cheer and take our positions. A few moments later the big gate, or whatever it is, opens up and reveals us to the thousand fans, screaming in joy.

The concert goes pretty smooth, and we make sure to put a lot of bromance in. Mainly Larry because you gotta give the fans what they want, right? Louis and I constantly look at each other, and basically serenade the songs to each other. It makes my heart flutter every time we make eye contact, I don't know why but it does, and I can't stop it, so I don't think further into it. The fans, however, seem to love it, so we keep doing until the concert is over. We take our bows, and say our 'thank you's before we go backstage.

I jump in the couch, stomach first, and the rest of the guys follow behind. I sit up so I don't take up all the space and Louis sits down beside me. Our legs touch and my heart basically jumps right out of my chest. 'What is happening to me?' I think to myself.

We touch all the time, of course we do, we've been in the same band for almost three years. So why is it so weird and interesting to me now?

I hear the other guys bickering over something dumb while I just sit, staring at Louis, thinking about what's going on with me. That is until Louis turns his head towards me, and look deeply into my eyes with those mezmerizing blue ones of his. He winks and smiles at me, which makes me blush all of a sudden.

BLUSH?? What the heck? I never blush...what has gotten into me?

•••

We've all moved into the tour-bus, that we are going to be living in while we're on tour. I've unpacked and just as I walk out from the tiny little bathroom in the bus, Niall says, in a rather loud voice "I'm bored! Can't we play a game or something?" I chuckle to myself and Zayn answers "Sure Niall, whatta you wanna play?"

"Ummm....I don't know, I didn't think you would agree to play." He answers sheepishly.

The room goes silent as everybody are trying to come up with a game. "What about Heads up?" Louis asks. I'm about to agree - because that's what I do when Louis comes up with ideas - but Zayn shrugs and says "I don't have enough energy for that."

"Never have I ever?" I ask. "Hmmm, naah not that." Zayn says.

"Well, Zayn, why don't you come up with an idea then?" Louis says in his well-known sass voice, which means he's kind of annoyed. "I will. Let me think. Um, we could play twister?"

We all let out a 'pft' sound and I say "Nope, definitely not twister."

"What then?" Zayn asks, and just as he does that Liam walks into the bus. He sits in the small couch and says "Ha, you should have heard the girls outside. They were playing truth or dare, and it was so funny."

We all raise our eyebrows and look at each other before Louis exclaims "Liam James Payne you are a genius."

Liam looks confused as he says "Um, thank you?" We all chuckle and explain to him why he's a genius.

"So guys, ready to play truth or dare?" I say as we a little later sit down in a circle in the middle of the bus.

They all answer "yes" and so the game begins.

•••

Hope you guys like this! I'm sorry if it is to much like the story I got inspiration from but I hope not. I know it's short but it is just to get into the story. The chapters are gonna get longer.

And yes I am gonna use different song titles from their first two albums as chapter titles. I think it's a funny idea and i haven't seen other do so. Although there probably are but whatever.

Now keep reading the story!