8: I Wish

"Harry?" Louis yells from our room in the house.

"Yeah?" I say as I step inside the doorframe. Louis is sitting on the bed, looking to be very nervous. He takes a deep breath before he speaks up again.

"Can you come sit? Please?"

"Sure," I say and walk to him sitting down next to him so our legs touch. I continue "what's up?"

He takes a deep breath again and I frown, it must be important since he is so nervous.

"So I'm going to ask you something now, and you have to be completely honest with me." He looks down while he speaks.

"Okay, but can you look at me at least?" I chuckle, trying to ease the tension he is probably feeling. He looks up at me and our eyes connect. Green meets blue. None of us remove our eyes, and my staring turns to a soft gaze. God, he is such a beautiful human being.

Louis suddenly closes his eyes shut before he very quickly says "We're best friends right?"

"Of course we are." I frown as I let out a small chuckle. Why would he ask me that, of course we are best friends, we have been for years now.

He keeps his eyes shut closed and speaks quickly again. "Yeah, um, I might ruin that, when I say what I'm about to say."

I frown, but don't speak, wanting for him to continue until he has said what he has to say. Then I will speak my input.

"So I'm kinda in love with this person."

He keeps his eyes shut during our whole conversation. Is he scared of what my facial expression might be? Do I have a bad hair-day? I nod, but then realize he has his eyes shut so he cannot see it.

"The person I'm in love with, I've known for a couple of years, and I am very close with them." He fiddles with his hands as he speaks, which I barely notice since I am very busy looking at his face. Louis takes a deep breath again before he continues his description.

"The person has brown, curly hair and beautiful green eyes. And the person is a he."

Wait what Louis is gay? And he is in love with someone? Well there goes my chances...I am going to kill that guy!

"And his name is Hazza..." Louis faintly speaks, almost whispering, and slowly opens his eyes. My eyes widen.

He is in love with me?? Well, I am the only Hazza I know. Oh my god, Louis Tomlinson is in love with me?!

I am lost in my thoughts for quite a while because Louis snaps his fingers close to my face, making me come out of my trance. He looks at me, and I see his face holding in a lot of different emotions: Sadness, nervousness, hope, but also softness.

"You're in l-love with me?" I stutter making Louis face turn to full on sadness.

"I know, I'm sorry, I have ruined everthing. Ugh why did I even say this to you?" He says, eyes brimming with tears. My expression turns even more soft than before and I quickly reassure him "No no, you haven't. You know, I'm kinda in love with someone too."

Louis looks up at me from where he has been looking downwards, his face turned hopeful again, but not fully.

I smile as I announce "The person I'm in love with, has brown short hair, gorgeous blue ocean eyes and a big beautiful bum. The person is also a male and he actually looks just like you."

Louis smiles brightly shining up the whole room. I smile with him. None of us say anything we just stay in our spots, looking softly and lovingly at each other. Louis then sudden moves even closer to me than before. He places himself in my lap, face to face with me. He then smiles even wider before he moves his head towards mine. I then realize what is about to happen. I am about to kiss Louis fucking Tomlinson, the love of my life.

I tilt my head slightly and Louis does the same. We connect our foreheads and I see Louis looking down at my lips, which makes me smile and look down at his. He removes his forehead from mine before he slowly moves his lips to were mine is. Our lips are less than an inch from each other now. We both close our eyes and I am slowly closing the gap between us. A second later I feel something wonderful against my lips and-

My eyes open up and I realize that all that was just a dream. I groan and sit up in my bunk. Oh how I wish it was true.

I stand up and check to see if Louis is awoke like me. I pull the curtain from his bunk to see it empty which means he is up. I look in the others bunks as well and they are all asleep.

I know I am not going to be able to fall back asleep again so I might as well just get up a be productive. Pft as if.

I yawn and I rub my eyes and face, before walking into the kitchen. Louis is sipping on some juice, his phone taking up his attention when I walk in.

"Mornin'." I greet him, but he seems very preoccupied by his phone, so he does not greet me back. I make some breakfast and sit down on the other side of the table. He jumps in surprise by the movement in front of him, but chills down when he sees that it is just me. I chuckle and start eating.

"What are you so busy looking at?" I smile.

"Oh you'll love this, look." Louis hands me his phone and I look at it. It shows an instagram picture of me and him kissing. It is obviously edited since Louis and I have never kissed. Sadly.

The fans must have taken a picture of each of us kissing a fan on the cheek and the put them together. Let me just say bravo for editing skills.

"What's with it?" I frown, kind of confused as to why he finds it so funny. I find it sad since that sadly is my one dream that will never come true.

"I just find it funny how much the fans can manipulate the truth. As if we would ever kiss, pft." Louis chuckles and my smile completely leaves my faces. I think he just stomped on my heart, took it out of my chest and threw it all the way to China, because it is certainly not in my body right now.

"Ha, yeah like we are ever going to kiss. Ever." I chuckle, trying my hardest to hide the sadness in both my voice and eyes. I quickly stand up and walk quickly towards the bathroom, tears brimming my eyes. I swing the door open, get in, and slam it shut before Louis can say anything.

As soon as I lock the door, I can't help but let out a loud sob. Maybe a little to loud. Louis must have heard that. Ugh, great.

I stay in the bathroom for practically the whole morning. At least until Niall knocks hardly on the door and shouts "Harry! I'm gonna piss my pants if you don't come out of their soon! How much poop can you have inside that slim body?"

I chuckle, at least Niall's humor can cheer me up a little. I slowly stand up, from where I was sat on the toilet seat, and unlock the door. I walk out and Niall rushes past me and into the bathroom shouting "Finally!"

I quickly run to the back of the bus, and get inside my bunk before I get under my comforter , hiding my face. I quietly start crying to myself again. Hopefully no one will notice anything.

•••

W-count: 1,3k

I feel like the chapters get shorter and shorter. Sorry, but I think I am growing on it, liking it more and more. Hope you are too(: