14: I Should Have Kissed You

[Continuing of last chapter]

"Truth or dare, Zayn?" I ask

"Dare."

"Give any guy in here a lap dance." I smirk.

"Can it be you as well." He smirks right back at me.

My eyes widen. Oh God, I did not think of that. I quickly look at Louis and see that he is giving Zayn the death glare.

"You didn't say anything about that." Zayn says innocently.

I groan loudly, and mouth 'sorry' to Louis to which he just nods shortly and breaks the eye contact again. I frown, but am interrupted when Zayn is suddenly in my lap, bouncing around. I cringe and shut my eyes tightly, giving a terrified look. The time passes unbelievably slow. The only thing I can think of even though Zayn is dancing on me right now, is Louis. Oh how I wish it was him.

When he is finally done, I take a breath of relievement. We keep playing for a good hour before we decide we have had enough.

"Wanna take a walk with me Hazza?" Louis asks, his incredibly blue eyes shooting into mine.

"Sure." I smile and we put on our shoes and jackets.

We walk the first couple minutes in silence until Louis blurts out "I should have kissed you."

"What?" I chuckle and look at him.

"At the beach, outside the bus, in the park, when we were ice skating. All those times, I should've kissed you. I wanted to, I really did, but I was scared you were gonna freak out." He admits.

"I think you should have too," I smile and he frowns. "because I wouldn't have freaked. I did kiss you first you know." I say proudly.

He smiles. "Yeah."

"So...what are we going to do?" He asks after a couple more minutes of walking.

"About what?"

"Our....relationship...like...status." He mumbles.

"Oh," Realization washes over me. "what do you wanna do?" I ask quietly.

"Well, I did ask Liam to ask you that question for a reason." He grabs my hand and stops. We turn towards each other so we are now standing face to face. He smiles sweetly at me.

"Yeah?" I smirk, bubbling inside of happiness.

"Hazza, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I gasp and sqeaul at the same time, and it must sound really weird.

"YES!" I shout, probably a little too loud, before I tackle him in a hug, making us both fall to the ground. Louis chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist. We stay on the ground for a while, until Louis suddenly manages to turn us around so that he is now on top of me.

"I'll make up for it, you know." He bites his lip.

"For what?" I ask, lost on what he is talking about.

"Not kissing you before." He smirks, which makes me smirk at well.

"Permission accepted." Is all I can say before Louis attach our lips together in a slow, soft and just wonderful kiss. I will never get tired of the feeling of Louis' lips on mine. It will keep causing butterflies in my stomach, and an idiotic wide smile on my face afterwards.

The feeling is just how I thought it would be, if not better. All those times I spend thinking of these moments, they're finally happening in real life. It's like a dream come true.