18: Up All Night

So here it is guys. The long waited smut. I think it's terrible, but I tried my best so bear with it. Hope you like the chapter. Ly<33

•••

Louis and I have the bus to our selves since Niall, Liam and Zayn have all gone to a hotel for the night, but Louis and I would rather stay here where we can actually be together without anyone suspecting anything.

We ate a couple of hours ago, and were bored so of course Louis had to come up with some crazy idea for us to do. We are currently standing outside of the bus. The bus is parked a distanced place, so no fans can see us. Luckily we are standing on grass, so if what we are about to do goes wrong, it won't end as badly.

"You better catch me Styles!" He yells, as he takes many steps away from me.

"You sure expect a lot from me, neither of us never having tried this! Why do you even want to do this?" I yell back, but chuckle a bit of how weird this is.

"I've always wanted to try the dirty dancing move! But I haven't found anyone I could lift, so thought, might as well just get Hazza to lift me, since he's big and strong." He says, but I can clearly hear the irony in his voice as he says the last part.

"Just get your ass over my head, Baby." I say, but immediately realize how inappropriate that must have sounded, and so does Louis apparently since he answers "Don't be nasty Styles, we'll have time for that later." He smirks as he speaks.

My cheeks turn bright red, but I have to focus since I suddenly see Louis running quickly towards me.

I squad down a little, and prepare my arms, so they are ready to catch his waist, and carry him over my head. A few seconds later Louis is right in front of me. He jumps surprisingly high and luckily I catch him. I am impressed at how good this is actually working. I am holding my hands on both sides of his waist as I carry him over my head. His legs and arms are stretching out and his back is arched as much as possible.

I hold him there for a few seconds, until I slowly sink him down in my arms. He hits the ground, but immediately out of pure joy and happiness jumps at me again. He wraps his legs tightly around my waist, wrapping his arms around my neck. I place my hands behind his back.

We look at each other and smile for some time until I lean in and our lips touch. At first the kiss is slow and tender, but I earn a squeal from Louis as my hands travel from his back to his bum. I smile into the kiss, which then turns to a smirk before I give it a generous squeeze. His eyes widen and he pulls back.

"Hazza!" He laughs as he shouts. He removes his one arm from my neck and he reaches behind his back. He grabs my hands and pull them up a little, so they are now again on his lower back.

He smirks a little before we kiss again. Our kiss turns more heated and I can't help but reach my hands down and grab his bum again. But this time doesn't seem to care, or maybe he actually likes it.

I turn around and start walking towards the bus, not breaking the kiss. Louis is easy to walk with, since he is so adorably small, making it feel like I am carrying a child. Except I am making out with the child.

I pull away when we reach the bus to see where I am going, and I step inside, Louis still tangled around my body.

I walk to my bunk and I slowly lie him down on the mattress. I lie down on top of him and we continue to kiss passionately. I use my arms to keep some of my weight off of him, by placing them on each side of his head.

Louis' hands suddenly travel under my shirt and he strokes his hands against my bare skin, making me gasp into the kiss. Louis smirks and the sound I make, before he lifts it up, signalizing that he wants me to take it off.