2: Another World

"I'll start," Louis says, and starts our game by asking "Niall, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He answers.

"Since this is our first round, I'm gonna start off easy," Niall nods and Louis continues, "Who's your celebrity crush?"

"Demi Lovato." Niall answers immediately without even needing to think about it. I raise my eyebrows at his quick response and Niall asks, "Liam, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He answers, and Louis looks at me and whispers "boring" pulling out every syllable. I chuckle which makes the other boys look at us. I quickly shake my head as if to say 'nothing important to see here' and they must have gotten it because they focus back on Niall again.

"Which one of us annoys you the most?" Niall then asks. Liam thinks about it and answers "Louis I think, 'cause he's noisy."

"Hey that's rude." Louis says, pouting and I chuckle once again as Liam shrugs. What is it with that boy and my chuckles? Well he is quite the comidian.

"Truth or dare Zayn?"

I don't really pay attention to what's going since I'm busy staring at Louis. Suddenly Zayn is screaming, and I look up to see Niall pulling and turning on his nipples. We all laugh except from Zayn, who rubs his nipples and says "ow."

He sits down, asking me "Harry, truth or dare?"

Simply in fear of getting a dare like that I answer "truth." and he asks "Who's the most attractive person in this bus? And you can't say yourself."

Dammit I was gonna say my own name, but now I have to say the truth.

"Louis."

I play with my fingers and look at the ground as I say my answer. A little after, I look up to see the other guys with disapointed looks on their faces and a happy looking Louis.

"Aww thanks Hazza." He says and my heart flutters, a blush appearing on my cheeks.

To get this akwardness overwith I quickly say "Zayn, truth or dare?"

He answers truth so I run my options through my head and smirk to myself as I think of my truth. "How many times have you had sex?"

His eyes widen and he exclaims "Harold Styles, what in the world is going on in your mind?!"

I smirk and shrug, and he answers "I don't count, but maaaany times." We alle laugh and Louis makes gagging sounds.

The game goes on for quite some time and everything is going smooth. At least until Niall asks me "Describe your dream girl."

'That's easy' I think to myself and I begin explaining. "Well, someone with brown hair and blue eyes. Shorter than me, and just small so I can carry them around. Someone with a good sense of humor, and it wouldn't hurt if they were good at singing. Someone who doesn't care about the fame, and is only there because of me and who I am...Oh, and a good bum."

I grin as I finish, proud of my explanation, but then...

"You basically just described Louis there." Zayn says and they all laugh except from me and Louis. My face is red as a tomato. I turn to Louis and see his face is exactly the same as mine. "What," I say and pull out the vocal. "That's not....I wasn't....It didn't....what." Once again I pull out the last word.

I think about it in my head and, yes, I was basically describing Louis there. I'm in another world as I think deeper.

Brown hair and blue eyes? Check
Shorter than me? Check
Small enough for me to carry around? Check
Good sense of humor? Definitely check
Good at singing? CHECK
Doesn't care about the fame? Well he's famous himself so, check
Good butt? Checkidickeckcheck

Oh my God, what's wrong with me? Am I crushing on my best friend? My best guy friend?! Oh no, what do I do?

My thoughts are cut off as Liam says "Harry, it's your turn."

"Oh yeah sorry, um Louis truth or dare?"

"Dare." He says confidently, seemingly over the little episode before

"I dare you to dance ballet, to music I pick for 3 minutes." I smirk, putting the moment before behind me as well.

"You're on!" Louis exclaims as I search on youtube for the song I'm searching for. As I find it Louis is already up and standing, stretching and getting ready to dance his arse off.

I laugh and start the song. The starting Music play out and Louis whines at my choice. I laugh once again.

I know, you see

Louis starts dancing awful ballet, to the ICarly theme song, while me and the other guys are doing a mix of laughing and singing the lyrics out loud.

Somehow the world will change for me
And be so wonderful

Louis keeps dancing until the song ends and the rest of us keep laughing and singing. He sits down after the song, all sweaty, breathing heavily. I can't help but find him absolutely adorable though. I could just squeeze those cheeks, and kiss those pretty li-

Nooooo! What the-?! I need help! Why am I thinking that? Oh god!

"I'm tired guys, I think we should go to bed." I fake yawn.

They mumble something like 'yeah' back so we stand up and go to bed.

I can't fall asleep as I lie in my bed, twisting and turning. But somehow I can't stop thinking about Louis and his cute face. Ugh! I might as well confess it now.

I have a tiny, little, small, mini, crum-sized crush on Louis fucking Tomlinson.

Not only my bandmate but my best friend. What am I going to do with my life? And more important: What am I going to do with my crush?

•••

The song title thingy still doesn't have anything to do with the story itself.
Seeya!

W-count: 1k

Q: Is this going to fast?