26. Audition.

As I get into the room, nervousness run over me. The heat, the stares, the lightning, everything is making me nervous. I slowly walk to the middle of the floor, right in front of the judges.

I can see Hoseok standing in the corner, sending me his amazingly, warm, supportive, smile and two thumbs up.

"Please introduce yourself." Bang Si Hyuk says, looking at his papers and up at me. He is the owner of Bighit entertainment. I take a deep breath, followed by some comforting words in my mind.

"Hello. My name is Bae Y/N. I am 18 years old." Even though I am the most nervous in my life, I still flash them my brightest and cutest smile. I do remember to bow respectively to them.

"You have a bright smile, Y/N." Says Yang Min Suk, owner of YG entertainment. I smile and answer with a sweet, "Thank you."

"You have a brother, Mark Tuan, member of Got7, right? He is from my company." Park Jin Young asks, showing me a smile as bright as mine. "Why don't you have the same last name?"

"Well, we have all lived in L.A. before, because my dad's, dad, is from L.A. and his mom is from China. Our parents decided to chance our last name to "Tuan" while we were in L.A. I still don't really understand why, but they did. When we moved back to Korea, we had our normal last name. Mark just decided to keep his last name, Tuan, because he was born in L.A. I was born in L.A. too, but my younger sister was born in Korea."

"Ahh... I see. Well, that's a funny, complicated nationality story." Park Jin Young says again. I chuckle, my nervousness slowly disappearing.

"Can you please show us your dancing skills. You are the winner from the competition Hoseok made, so we believe that your dancing is good." Lee Soo Man, owner of SM entertainment, says.

"Okay."

"What are you going to dance?" Bang Si Hyuk kindly asks.

"Rumor from Produce 48." I answer, already sweating.

"Go on."

I take a deep breath and get ready. I shake my whole body, jumping a little, stretching my neck, then start dancing as the music overtakes the room.

"Thank you Y/N."

I bow, panting after dancing. It felt great. Dancing to the music, playing around with my body, showing the judges how great of a dancer I can be.

"Would you please sing for us?"

...

"Would you please rap for us?"

...

"Would you please act for us?"

...

That's what I had to do. After about fifteen minutes, I am done with my tasks, and I am patiently waiting for them to speak.

"Y/N. Please look around the room."

I do as I am told.

Wait...

Have I been filmed this whole time? Oh. My. God. Hoseok did say that it would be some kind of tv show, and we did get filmed in the dance competition, I just didn't know we would get filmed now, too.

"Since we first saw you, we saw that you never noticed the camera's filming you. You have just danced, showed your charms, not knowing you are being looked at by so many more people than you think. That is really good." Min Suk says, smiling at me.
"Well... Why don't we tell you our final decision?"