21. New student.

Before I start this episode, I want to say that the new student will start. They are going to speak Chinese, so I will put (Chi) in every time they speak Chinese, and when they speak Korean I don't put anything in. It's just so you know when they speak Chinese, and when they speak Korean. Thank you.

I came to school early today. I don't know why, I just did. I felt like i needed to.

When I was on my way to my first class, Mrs. Do came and stopped me.

"Miss Y/N. I would like to see you at my office, now," she said and smiled at me. What did i now do?

"What did I do?" I asked, and followed her to her office.

"Surprisingly, nothing. I just need to talk with you," I nodded and kept quiet.

We soon came to her office, and she held the door open for me. I walked inside, and saw Hoseok and Yoongi standing beside her desk. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards them.

"What am I doing here? And you too?" I asked confused.

"This is the new student," Hoseok said, and pulled a guy towards me. "He is from China. He can't speak Korean, and we know you can."

"It would be a big help if you would maybe be his friend. We also need you to be in his classes and translate what he says to us, and what we say to him," Yoongi said with a smile.

"It would be hard to make friends in a school were you can't speak the same language," Mrs. Do said.

"Will you please do it?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course I would," I Said, and smiled at Yoongi and Hoseok. I am quite close to them, and we are friends.

"Thank you. Before classes start, you two can speak together in here. He will start first class of by introducing himself, and then you can show him school. You might get closer. And please promise me, don't get him in trouble, Y/N," Mrs. Do said with a serious tone.

"I promise," I Said and smiled.

"Then we will go now. Remember to go to Korean class when the bell rings," Yoongi said, and patted my head. "Thank you for helping." I smiled and nodded. They soon left, and I looked at the new boy. He looked friendly and he was taller than me.

"(Chi) Hi! My name is Bae Y/N! I am 18. The teachers said you are from China, and that you can't speak Korean. I can speak both, and they asked if I could be your and their translater. I can show you around and hang out with you, if you want," I Said and smiled to him.

"(Chi) Thank you! I'm glad someone can speak with me. I didn't understand a single word you said to the teachers!" He said, and I laughed.

"(Chi) Then it's good I am here," I Said and smiled. He nodded and returned the smile. "(Chi) So, what is your name? Let's get to know each other!"

"(Chi) My name is Neo Hou! I am 18 too," he said.

"(Chi) So... do you know anyone in this school?" I asked

"(Chi) I know a person. She is actually my girlfriend," he said blushing. I chuckled.

"(Chi) what is her name? Maybe I know her!" I said, and poked his arm.

"(Chi) Her name is Zhou Yutong. She is two years younger than us," he said. Wait... Yutong? She is Yeori's bestfriend!

"(Chi) She is my little sisters best friend!" I said excited. His eyes got big and he soon smiled.