23. Confident.

When the others finally came, we walked into the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at us. Maybe it's because the boys are so freaking handsome now.

I gently pressed Jimin's hand, and pulled him towards our table. We sat down, and I leaned my head on Jimin's shoulder. I didn't really want to eat, I just want to be with the boys right now.

Jimin rested his left arm on my waist, and with his right he was eating. He held a spoon filled with rice in front of my face, and I gladly ate it. He ate some to, then feed me, then ate some himself, and so on.

A group of students came towards us after some time.

"I - I'm sorry, but... are y - you new h - here?" A girl asked with a shaky voice. She was probably scared of me, Rosè and Jennie, but she doesn't have too.

"You are really handsome!" Another girl said.

"Are you d - dating Y/N?"

"Are you together with Jennie?"

"Do you like Rosè?"

"Since when did you and Yeori date?"

"Are you together with Yutong?"

It was mostly girls who came over to us. It was a big group of girls, and three boys. I know one of the boys. His name is Jinhwan. One time in P. E a ball was about to hit me, but he came in time and got hit instead. He then quickly ran of, scared that I would do anything. It's good to see him again. Although he is still scared of me.

"No, we aren't new. Or wait. We are," they were the newest kids. Or Chenle isn't, but the others are.

"It's us, the nerds," Jungkook said. He looked a bit annoyed. Maybe its because they only call them handsome because they changed. No one even talked to them when they looked like nerds. That just shows how people only like good looking people. So annoying. No one likes popular people because of their personality, they like them because of their looks and family background.

"What?! But you look so handsome now!" A girl said. She had a surprised expression on her face, and she looked like a gold digger.

"They have always been handsome. You just haven't seen it, because you thought they were nerds. You didn't even dare to talk with them," I Said getting angry at them. How can they do this? I would never do that!

"What about you girls? You might also only like them because of their looks. You would never date nerds. You probably just made a bet wth Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun to pkay with the new students. Rosè only likes guys who is good at fighting and can protect her. A guy with a deep voice. Not a guy who stutters and hide behind his stupid friends. Jennie only likes men that is tall, is strong and handsome. Jungkook wasn't like that at all. Y/N likes boys who can protect her, too. She likes flirty and romantic boys that is good at singing and dancing. Jimin wasn't like that at all!" A girl said from the group of students.

I got so furious and kinda sad at this girl and the whole group. How dare they treat the boys like that? And the girls!

I stood up, and gave the girl a glare. Jennie and Rosè stood up too. We walked towards the girl, and stopped in front of her.

"What did you say?" Rosè asked, looking down at the girl.

"N - Nothing," she said with a trembling voice.

"She asked you what did you say?!" I said, and held the top of her shirt, and curling it into a ball in my fist.

"I - I-"

"Just stop it already girls," Jimin said, and pulled me away from her.

"Yah! Let go! She spoke shit about you guys and the girls!" I said trying to get out of his hold. He held both of my shoulders, and made me look directly into his eyes.