11. surprise.

Yeori's perspective.

"I.. I..." I couldn't get a word out. How could i possibly tell her when she wouldn't believe me? Wouldn't he kill me if I told her? I was litteraly shaking in fear right now.

Earlier today at school, I opened my locker and a little letter fell out. I picked it up and started reading it. It was from the one and only, Baekhyun.

- Yeori, sweetie. I know you are Y/N's sister. I've always known it. And you know that. I don't care if you are my girlfriend's sister or not. I hate you. I don't understand why people like you. You are not worth it. I swear that someday I will kill you. You know what I can do, and you have seen it before. I may follow you around in the rest of your life until I find the perfect time to kill you. You might think, everyone says that. It won't happen. But trust me. It will. You have seen me kill someone that a person we both love, loved. You know that i can do it to you, too. Watch out. And if you dare to tell Y/N, you will die sooner than you think.

- Baekhyun.

If I tell Y/N about the letter, she would hate me. She loves and trust Baekhyun with all of her life. Why would she trust me?

"Yeori. Tell me. I wan't to help you," Y/N keep on going with her words, but none of them made me speak.

I need to lie.

Or then she will keep on talking.

If I don't lie.

She will hate me.

She will not trust me.

She will not think of me as a sister.

And I would die.

But... wouldn't it be a lot easier if I told her?

I slowly got my hands free from her grip. My right hand slowly made its way to my back pocket, but then I remembered. I will die if I told her.

I slightly shook my head and looked at her.

"I just really miss Mark oppa. When will he visit us?" I say. Okay, Yeori. Good lie. If you keep telling her that, she would believe my lie.

Y/N's eyes softened, and she smiled at me.

"Really? You should just have told me. Come. Lets hear some Got7 songs and look at Mark when he raps," Y/N said finding her laptop from the drawer beside her bed.

I sighed quietly, and put a false smile on. I do actually miss Mark oppa. It would be nice hearing some of his songs. Maybe it would help me think of other things than the letter.

Y/N's perspective.

Me and the girls sat in the cafeteria, waiting for the boys. We were sitting peacefully and eating our food.

"Girls!" A voice was heard some table away from ours. We looked up from our plates, and saw the boys walking towards us with their friends. A.k.a Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

The boys greeted us, and sat down with their food.

"We aren't that bad, that you need the teacher as your bodyguards. Even the school doctor! We won't harm you!" Rosè said looking at the older boys.

"Yah! We would be the worst bodyguards ever!" Jin, the school doctor, said while shaking his head. "These dorks are crazy!"

"You are not right in this, Jin. Hoseok can dance, he looks as bright as the sun and his smile is stabbing your heart. He would easily kill anybody. Yoongi looks so... scary and... tired? He always has that swaeg look on his face, and people would litteraly die, if they woke him up from his nap. Namjoon is tall and handsome. He could talk shit about you in English, without you even understanding! He would break your bones just by poking you. And Jin... your broad shoulders take much space, and you would litteraly push anybody by walking past them," I said trying to hold back my laughter.