8. First performance.

It is now the day before Friday. Thursday.

Y/N, Rosè and Jennie had skipped history, and where at the rooftop the whole hour.

Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai were driving around in the city, getting a drink at the bar.

The girls sat in the cafeteria, waiting for the boys.

They weren't waiting for their boyfriends.

They were waiting for their friends.

"Kookie! Tae! Mochi! come here!" Rosè, Jennie and Y/N yelled through the cafeteria.

The boys turned around and slightly smiled at the girls.

"Hey..." Jungkook said before taking a seat.

"How was history?" Jennie asked.

"It was quite interesting. You should have been there," Jimin said with a smile, also taking a seat.

"Nah... history isn't really our thing," Y/N said with a smile.

"Btw, what's with the nicknames?" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"Is it okay that we call you that? Its is so long to call you by your real names," Jennie said with a tired expression.

"I - It's okay," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Oh, Tae. Can we practice at my house today after school? It is Fridat tommorow," Rosè said leaning over the table.

Taehyung gave her thumbs up, and smiled.

"Are you ready for practise?" Rosè asked Taehyung who was sitting on her bed.

He nodded as a respond. He was to focused on looking around the room to could answer.

"What do you think? Is my room pretty?" Rosè asked with a smirk and crossed arms.

Taehyung looked at her with a big box smile.

"It's really pretty! I really like it. I thought it would be filled with black walls, rock stars, knifes and such things," Taehyung said in a teasing voice.

Rosè looked surprised at Taehyung. "You didnt stutter! You aren't nervous or scared!"

Rosè almost screamed, because of her happiness.

"I trust you. You are nice to me and my friends, and to others too. But... why are you screaming?" Taehyung asked with a confused look.

"I'm just happy that you aren't scared of me. I'm used to everyone being scared of me. It makes me happy when someone isn't scared," Rosè said, smiling sweetly to him.

Taehyung giggled at her.

Rosè walked over to him and hugged him. Taehyung froze in his spot, but soon smiled and hugged her back.

He kinda had feelings for her, but he didn't want to ruin her relationship with Kai.

The day has come. It is Friday. It's the first time they will perform in front of judges, and Y/N and her friends are sooo nervous.

They had met up in a cafeteria to hang out before they needed to come to school.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook was there too.

Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun went to somewhere alone without the girls, but they didn't care.

"Am i the only one that is nervous?" Rosè asked looking at the others.

"Not at all!" Jennie said while nervously playing with her hands.