9. gentleman.

Saturday 9: 51.

Unknown number: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: who is this?

unknown number: you don't know?

Y/N: would I be asking if I new?

Unknown number: you have a point.

Y/N: but, who are you??

Unknown number: It's me. Jimin.

Y/N: arh!! Jimin!

Y/N: how did you get my number?

Jimin: you don't remember?

Y/N: remember what?

Jimin: yesterday, after the performance, I asked for your number so we can talk about when we will practice the dances and stuff.

Jimin: and we are friends right? Doesn't friends have each others numbers?

Y/N: now I remember! And you are right. Friends should have each others numbers.

Jimin: so... did you sleep well?

Y/N: yeah I did. I was so tired of being nervous that I just collapsed on my bed.

Jimin: hahaha... I do that all the time.

Y/N: the next dance is tango right? When should we meet and practice?

Jimin: what about tomorrow after school? Can we practice at your place?

Y/N: yeah. I'm sorry. I need to go. My mom is calling me to eat breakfast. See you tomorrow!

Jimin: yeah! Bye! Eat well.

Y/N: I will.

Y/N's perspective.

I laid my phone on my bed, and climbed out of my bed. After wobbling around for a bit, I standed straight and walked towards the door. I opened it and made my way towards the stairs and down to the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw my mom and my sister sitting at the table. Our personal chef was making the last touches on the breakfast. When he was done, the maids came and put the plates on the table.

I sat down next to my sister, and took some of the food, and put it on my plate. I started eating my food, and it was delicious as hell.

"So.. what are we doing today?" Yeori asked, after sinking the food in her mouth. "Like, are we doing anything special?"

"Not really, Yeori. We haven't planned anything. You could go out with some friends," my mom answered, taking a sip of her coffee.

I got an idea. What if I hang out with my friend's today? I have nothing to do, and it would be fun! I hope the others have no plans for today.

"Can i go out with my friends?" I asked my mom.

"Of course sweetheart. You just need to be home at 6," she gave me a sweet smile, and I returned it.