1. Introduction.

Name: Bae Y/N.
Age: 18
Favourit subject: P. E.

Y/N is a badass. She has everything. Piercings, style, money and a boyfriend. Byun Baekhyun is everything in Y/N's eyes.

She has long dark brown hair, beautiful small dark eyes, thin lips and a small nose. She's a beauty to put it simply.

She likes to skip classes, bully others and fight. The whole school fears her and her friends. Y/N and her friends dont bully the kids who can't defend themselves, they do have principles. Y/N's real personality is different from that.

Name: Kim Jennie.
Age: 18
Favourit subject: P. E.

Jennie is Y/N's best friend. Her boyfriend is Sehun. She looks cold and scary, but she's a softie on the inside.

Jennie has long thin brown hair, dark brown eyes and big pink lips. Jennie likes style and shopping as much as Y/N does.

If anyone touches Jennie's friends, they're dead. She loves them like they're her family. Jennie has ear piercings too, yet none of them smoke.

Name: Park Chaeyoung.
Age: 18
Favourit subject: Dance.

Chaeyoung prefers to be called Rosè. She's from New Zealand and moved to Korea when she was five years old.

Rosè has long orange hair, her skin is light, she has big pretty eyes, and also has ear piercings. (It makes them look edgy) She loves to wear pretty clothes. If someone tell her to put on some clothes she doesn't like, she would be sure to let them know.

Rosè's boyfriend is Kai. She loves him a lot. Rosè has always loved men with deep voices, big eyes, soft hair and soft skin. Kai is just like that.

Name: Bae Yeori.
Age: 16.
Favourit subject: PSHE (Personal, social and health education)

Yeori is Y/N's younger sister. She loves to read, listen to music and hangout with her siblings.

Yeori has short black hair, that stops just above her shoulders. She has small dark eyes, with thin lips.

Yeori and Y/N's relationship is hidden from the school. Y/N doesn't want the whole school to know that they're siblings. It's not because Y/N doesn't like her sister, she's just scared that someone will do something to her.

Yeori doesn't like Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. She always hide when they come over to hangout. Y/N doesn't know why yet.

Name: Byun Baekhyun.
Age: 18.
Favourit subject: P. E.

Baekhyun is, as said, Y/N's boyfriend. He is a bad boy and is quite mean to the other students. Especially new students. He has some tattoos on his arms, but only small ones and they are hard to see.

Baekhyun is really handsome. He's the hottie at school, and many girls fall in love with him. They're still scared of him, but what doesn't love do? Baekhyun isn't always sweet to Y/N, but she ignores it.

Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun always skip classes. Y/N, Jennie and Rosè actually attend class some times, they just don't put in any effort in class. The boys just play in the arcade or something like that.

Name: Kim Jong in.
Age: 18.
Favourit subject: Dance.

Jong in prefers to be called Kai over Jong in. Kai loves dancing. When he skips classes he would dance on the rooftop, in the arcade, or where ever he is. He has a deep voice and a few tattoos as well.