10. Swing.

As we walked into the park, I saw the playground and immediately ran towards it. The others footsteps could be heard behind me. I had a huge smile on my face and I couldn't help it. The school badgirls with the school's nerds playing on the playground. That isn't a sight you get to see everyday.

I stopped running and just stood and looked at the playground. So many memories came flowing in my mind. Some was with my brother and sister, others were with friends. And some were with him... the love of my life...

I shook my head shaking the sad thought out of my mind. I turned to my friends and gave them a smile.

"What should we do first?" I asked. "We could do anything. Just look at this playground. Its huge!" I pointed at the playground.

"I have an idea!" Taehyung said jumping slightly. "We could play this really fun game on the swings!"

I gave him a confused look, cause I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Wait... do you mean the game we used to play all the time?!" Jungkook asked looking excited.

Taehyung nodded excitedly, and the boys started jumping around.

"Yah! Can someone please tell us what the rules to this game is?" Jennie asked, stopping the boys in their jumping thing.

"Well.. we make two teams. Boys vs girls. There are two swings. One from each team sit on a swing, and begin swinging. When they are ready, they jump. When they land on their feet, one from their team make a line where the person landed, and the next begin swinging. When we have done that in some time we see who won. The team that jumped longest win," Jimin said, pointing at the sand and the swings.

I nodded, understanding the rules. It did sounds kinda fun. But... the boys are taller than us, so they will probably win. Is that fair? No. But it will still be fun playing around.

"Let's begin then!" We all walked over to the swings. Jennie and Jungkook started swinging. You could hear their loud giggles and it made us smile. I was pushing Jennie while Rosè was standing ready to make the line when Jennie jumps.

Jungkook soon landed on his feet, and soon after Jennie. I sat up on the swing, and began going higher and higher. Rosè was pushing me from behind, and I was giggling cause i had a tickling feeling in my stomach.

I then soon jumped and landed longer than Jennie did. It was about... two meters. Jennie is about one meter and a half.

It was really fun playing this game with the boys and girls. We had a lot of fun. The boys ended up winning, but I knew they would.

"What do you guys wan't since you won?" Rosè asked with a smile. Jennie and Rosè also knew they would win, but the important thing in games are having fun. You don't always have to win, since it's not fun always winning. Its fun losing too. Its just fun playing, and you should be happy that you had a good time playing.

"Well... me, Jungkook, Jimin and our hyungs always take pictures together when we have had a good time. We have a whole wall filled with pictures of us in different places. We would love to take a picture with you as a price," Taehyung gave us his box smile and we couldn't help but chuckle.

"Well.. if that's what you want, then you will get it," I said walking towards them. "Should we ask someone to take the picture?"

We saw an old couple walking past the playground, hand in hand. I found it really sweet. I have always found old couples so cute together. Jungkook walked towards them, and started talking to them. He turned to us, still talking to the couple, and we waved at them. I saw that Jungkook gave his phone to them, and ran towards us.