12. Party.

Third person's perspective...

After a fifteen minutes walk to the park, they finally arrived. They stood in the opening of the park, and looked around. The girls soon spotted the playground, and ran as fast as they could to the playground. Mark chuckled, and was about to run after them, but stopped when he saw a note on the floor, he didn't see when they arrived.

He bent down and picked it up. He stood straight, and started unfolding it. He stopped when he thought of something.

"what if this is someone's personal stuff? I don't have the right to look at other peoples stuff." He thought looking down at papir. That's when he saw two words, and immediately opened the papir and started reading it.

When he was done, his eyes were red in anger. Since the day Y/N came home with Baekhyun, he knew that Baekhyun was bad news. He wouldn't tell her, cause he hadn't seen her smile for two years, and it made him happy to see her smile. She was finally happy after what happened with the love of her life, but with the wrong man.

Mark folded the pair, and put it down in his back pocket. He took the hood of his black hoodie more down to almost cover his eyes. He then adjusted his cap and mask to be completely covered. He then ran over to the girls. They were playing game of tag. He took Yeori's hand, and dragged her behind the play houses.

"Oppa? What is it?" She asked tilting her head to the side, and looking at him with asking eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me about the letter? I could help you, Yeori," he said with saddened eyes. He was sad that she didn't tell him, but angry because Baekhyun threatened with killing.

Yeori was shocked, and her eyes got watery. "I'm sorry. I was scared that he would do something," she said with tears running down her cheeks.

Mark's eyes softened, and he whipped her tears away. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. But you should have told me. Don't worry. He won't harm you or Y/N under my watch!" He said with a big smile. Yeori laughed at that and nodded.

"Come, lets go join the girl's!" He said dragging her towards the girl's. "I'm it girls! Better prepare!" He yelled getting ready to run. The girls screamed and ran as fast as they could away from him. He chuckled at them and ran after them.

"Seriously? You don't have too, really!" Mark said, while talking to his mother and grandmother.

"Ofcourse we do! You need a welcome back party!" Their grandma said pushing him slightly to hang some balloons up. "We haven't seen you in a long time."

"I was busy! I'm only going to be here in a short while before i need to go back again! There is no need to hold a party!" Mark whined thinking they were taking this to serious.

"Oh shush it boy! Appreciate that we want to do this! Come on. Just this party. Make your mom and grandmother happy by saying yes. You can finally see your cousins again, too!" Their mother said, helping their grandmother with the balloons.

Mark sighed loudly, knowing he can't win this fight. "Fine. But when is the party? When me and the girls came home, you was literally already in the process of decorating this place!" Mark said pointing out his point. The whole house looked so... different. It was like decorating to Christmas, just without all the Christmas stuff.