2. New seats.

"Y/N! Over here!" Y/N turned her head at the direction of the voice. Her two best friends came running from the other side of the road.

Y/N took her ear plugs out of her ears and put them in her backpack for later. "Hey, girls. Ready for school?" Y/N asked with a smirk.

"No!" They all screamed, making them laugh.

"I hate school," Rosè said while rolling her eyes. "It's so boring. I just want to have fun!"

Y/N smiled at her. "You know the word 'skip classes?' It's easy, and more fun."

"Where are the boys?" Jennie asked, looking around. They were standing near the school gate. The students walking by was scared of them, and quickly ran inside the gate, avoiding eye contact.

"They are always late. But... we usually are too," Y/N said crossing her arms. "But why the hell did we come early?" She frowned while looking at the stones on the floor.

"I don't know... what do we actually have in the first lesson?" Rosè asked the two other girls. "You know, so I know if we should skip."

"I can't remember," Jennie said. "Should we go inside? We can go to the rooftop."

"Let's just try and see which subject we have. If it's English, then I'm sorry. I'm skipping that class," Y/N said while dramatically moving her arms, forming a 'X.'

The two other girls laughed at her, making their ear piercings move back and forth.

The three girls began to walk side by side towards hell, a.k.a school. Students were avoiding eye contact, but kept on looking.

"What? We have Korean? I'm going, bye!" Y/N waved her hands at the two girls. They were standing beside the blackboard with their schedule on.

Y/N and the girls were about to walk out of the door, when their Korean teacher came in and stopped them.

"And where are you young ladies going?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"We were about to find you, Ms. Do. We wanted to say how much we have been waiting to have Korean!" Jennie said with a nervous laugh.

"And why should I believe that, girls?" She asked with crossed arms.

"Don't. They are lying as always, Ms. Do." Three guys walked into the classroom. The students were staring at them with big eyes and open mouths.

"Oh, boys! Thank you for saying that!" Ms. Do said with a smile.

"You're welcome Ms. Do," one of the boys said. The three boys were about to walk towards their seats, but Ms. Do stopped them.

"Where do you think you are going boys? Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun? Dont act like you are innocent." Ms. Do said with a straight face. "Why are you late? Again."

The boys laughed nervously and looked at the girls. Y/N ignored them since they didn't help them earlier.

"We are sorry Ms. Do. It won't happen again," Kai said while bowing.

"Yeah, Kai. The thing is, I don't trust you. You skip over half of your classes a week. So why should I trust that?" Ms. Do said with crossed arms.

Y/N and the girls tried not to laugh at the boys. They love seeing them scared of ms. Do.

"We are sorry Ms. Do," Baekhyun then said. "Why don't you start the lesson? You are just wasting time on scolding us."

Baekhyun is not at all scared of any teacher at school. Kai and Sehun is a little scared of Ms. Do, but no one else. Baekhyun is cold and doesn't give a shit about anything.