20. grocery shopping.

We found a cart, and started going around the supermarket. It was really big, and I haven't been here before. Taehyung was pushing the cart, and we others were walking beside him.

I kept teasing Jungkook, calling him Jungbook, Junglekook, Johnson, Jerkook and Jungcock. I was having a lot of fun, and he wasn't really having it. He was getting annoyed.

"So, Jeon jerkook, what would you like to buy in this store, called Junglebook? You can get a lot of Jungbooks, Johnsons and jerkooks. Or wait, you don't need more jerkooks," I Said, still teasing him.

"Okay. That's my limit," Jungkook said, and walked towards me. He picked med up, and sat me in the cart.

"Yah! I can't get out of this!" I said, whining.

"That's the point, pabo!" He said, and laughed at my sulking face. The others joined his laughter, and Taehyung, who were pushing the cart, and walking behind me, ruffled my hair.

"Just don't leave me alone in this," I Said, smiling at them.

"I won't. I need to push this cart around," Taehyung said. I looked back at him, and smiled.

"Only Tae oppa likes me," I Said, and pout.

"Cute~!" They all said. I gave them a glare, and they ran of to find ingredients for dinner.

"Should we hide from them?" Taehyung asked in a playful voice. I quickly nodded.

"Go to that place!" I said, and point at the clothes shelf. He quickly ran towards the place, and I giggled in the cart. It was fun! We hid at the shelves, and looked at the others trying to find us. We giggled so much, that we got weird looks from others. We didn't care though.

We soon decided to go to the others. They shouldn't get a panic attack, should they?

"Boo!" We said, as we came from behind them. They jumped and looked back.

"Yah! Where were you guys?! We were worried," Jennie said, with crossed arms.

"We hid from you!" I said in a kids tone.

"You made us scared to death," Jungkook said, hitting Taehyung on his upper arm.

"Yah, yah! No hitting when I am around!" I said, as I took Jungkook's wrist, and pulled him away from Taehyung. "Now lets find the onesies!" The others put the ingredients in the cart, down to me, and we all walked to the clothes shelves. Well, I am getting pushed, but whatever.

"These are so cute!" Rosè said, as she pulled six onesies out from the shelves. "Let's buy these!" She putted them down to me, and we made our way to the cashier. The boys bought the things, and we made our way to the exit.

"I'm sorry. But I really want to get out of this cart," I Said, and crossed my arms. Taehyung stopped the cart, and came to the side. He lifted me up, and sat me down on the floor. "Thank you, oppa."

Before we got outside, we saw that it rained. Fuck. I only have a crop top on, and I am already freezing.

"It's raining," I Said, and stopped walking. I looked out on the parking place through the window.

"Here, take this on," Jimin said, and pulled his hoodie of. He wore a black long sleeved shirt underneath.

"You don't have too," I said, trying to push his offer away. He denied, and pulled the hoodie over my head. He pulled the hood over my head too. It was quite big on me. I had paws with it on. Hehe... paws...

Jimin then lifted me up bridal style, making me surprised.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I asked, trying to get down.