18. At school.

At the break after lunch, me and the girls walked down the hallway, on our way to our lockers. Luckily they were beside each other. We opened our lockers, and put our books inside. We closed the lockers, and started to walk to the exit, to go outside.

On our way, we saw an opened door, and we could hear a person crying. We got curious, and walked inside the room. It was all dark, but Jennie turned on the lights. We saw a girl figure sitting on the floor, hiding her face in her knees.

"I'm sorry. Who are you? What happened?" Rosè asked, as we walked closer.

The person looked up, and we got shocked.

"Yeori?!" We yelled in unison. Her face was filled with bruised and scars. She was crying and there was blood smudges on her clothes.

"Did Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun do this?" Jennie asked in a serious tone. Yeori softly nodded and me and the girls looked at each other. Our stares were serious and filled with anger. We turned around and ran out of the room.

"Baekhyun!" I said, as I saw him, Kai and Sehun standing beside a wall were no one was at. "What did you do to my sister?!" Me and the girls walked closer to the boys with crossed arms.

"Girls! You came in the right time!" Kai said and smiled. Me and the girls looked confused, and it was first when the boys hit us that we understood. Consequences. They were beating the shit out of us, and we didn't do anything. This reminded me of the time they hit Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. Me and the girls didn't do anything. Maybe that's our job? Just doing nothing about the worst things.

After quite some time, the school bell rung, and the boys left us. They will probably go to the arcade. Me and the girls were weak, and filled with blood and bruises. Jennie was the first to stand up. She looked weak, and was tumbling around. She then helped Rosè on her feet. Rosè almost couldn't hold her balance, and needed support by the wall. Jennie then helped me up, but I was completely helpless. My bones were like jelly, and I felt so weak. Baekhyun is the strongest. He hits harder than the others. So... that's why I am more weak.

Rosè walked towards us when she got her balance. She took my right arm over her shoulders, and Jennie did the same with my left arm. They then helped me walk. We didn't go inside the school. We went home. Home to my house. Home to Mark. He will help us. We met Yeori on the way, and she joined us.

When my family saw us four, they immediately stood up and walked towards us.

"What the fuck happened?!" Jun asked, holding onto Rosè. Renjun and Tzuyu held onto me. Dahyun on Yeori. And Mark on Jennie.

"Baekhyun. We broke up with the guys, but we met some consequences," I Said, feeling really weak. (How many times haven't I just already said "weak?")

"These boys are taking it to far!" Tzuyu said with an angry expression.

"Tomorrow we will go to your school and talk to them," Jun said.

"I will call my members," Mark said, holding Jennie with one arm, and taking his phone up with his other.

"You don't have to," Rosè said.

"Yes we do. They can't take it this far," Dahyun said.

"But the school doesn't know that me and Yeori are sisters. They don't know that Mark is my brother, and that you are my cousin's!" I said, shaking my head.

"Then they will know tomorrow," Renjun said, smiling sweetly to me. I sighed and nodded.

"Treat the girl's wounds please. The girl's need to rest," my mom said, talking to my cousins. "Dinner will be ready at 6."