15. trip.

I stood still when we came to the others. The teachers was talking to each other's, and we are waiting for them to speak.

"Okay! We will start of with the room roommates, it will be room's of two since the principal asked for that. We wi-" Yoongi got cut of by Shuhua, who asked a question.

"Why are the room only for two? Did the principal have a specific reason?" She asked.

"Well. He wants you guys to get closer to each other, so he told us to make your roommates. We have made the roommates by who we think doesnt talk so much to each other, so if you expect to be together with your bestfriend, i'm sorry, but that won't happen. And if anyone dare to secretly chance roommates, there will be consequences!" Yoongi said with a strict voice.

"Okay, so... you and your roommates might get to know eachother and be friends. That's the whole point about this trip actually," Hoseok added to the conversation.

"Okay! We will tell you about the roommates now! Namjoon?" Yoongi said, waving Namjoon over to him. "Who are the partners?"

"Yeonwoo and Baekhyun, Jisung and Solji, Sehun and Jooe, Kai and LE, Jungkook and Jennie, Rosè and Taehyung, Jimin and Y/N, etc," Namjoon said the names of all in our class, and I was happy that I was together with Y/N! I looked to my right, and saw
Y/N's head laying on my shoulder. I smiled.

"Are we going to be roommates?" Y/N asked, opening her eyes slowly. I smiled and nodded. "It will be fun," she said before closing her eyes again. What have she been doing so she is this tired?

"You can go to your room's now. In an hour we will meet at the lobby, and then go to the mountains," Mrs. Do finished of with that.

I looked at Jungkook, and he was still holding our bags. "You really don't have to carry our bags," I Said, trying to stop him.

"Yah, hyung! I already said that it is fine! I can carry them. I'm a strong man," Jungkook said, preventing me from stopping him. "Are you coming? You jeed to get the rooms number and key!" He yelled at me, making me go to him quickly.

Jennie ended up helping with the bags, since she is roommates with Jungkook. It was so sweet of them.

"Thank you so much," I Said, pulling the blanket over Y/N's tiny body. She was so tiny in the middle of the bed.

"No problem, oppa," Jennie said with a huge smile. "Take care of her," she said, pushing some hair behind her ears.

I nodded and looked at Jungkook. "You need to take care of Jennie. Y/N and Rosè will kill you if you don't, and i will to," I Said in a teasing voice. Jungkook smiled, and Jennie laughed.

"Thanks oppa," Jennie said, still laughing.

"I will," Jungkook said, taking Jennie's bag in his hand. "We will go now. See you soon!" They soon left, and I plopped down on the bed. I looked around the room. There is a tiny refrigerator, a door to the bathroom, two closets, a balcony, a tv and one double bed. ONE FREAKING BED!!! I had been calm until now. How the hell am I supposed to sleep, when I'm sleeping with my freaking crush! Wait... is Y/N my crush? Well... I don't know if I like her. I don't. Only as a friend. Then why did I say crush? Wait! I'm just confusing myself now. Stop It!

I decided to take a bottle of water, and go out on the balcony to get some fresh air. I sat down on one of the two chairs, and opened the bottle. I took a sip, and looked a the view. You can see all the mountains in the background, and a lot of trees. The sky is blue, with not that many clouds. The wind was cool, and a bit warm. It was funny how it suddenly got warm, because it was ice cold in the morning.