Awkwardness & Crazy Bitches, Part ONE !

*Next Day*

*Dani's POV*

I'm on my way to school In my car. I park, and get out. I look to my left and see a black&red Bugatti Veyron. I see Gennis & Tool get out, People staring already. I run up to give Gennis a hug. Tool gets in my way and steals A hug from me and doesn't let me go.

Dani: Ayy ! I was gonna give you a hug!

Tool: Liarrr . I saw you going to him.

We stare in each others eyes for 3 seconds. I clear my throat and he puts me down. I look at Gennis and he has a smirk on his face.

Dani: Shut up (-___-)/ *hugs* Anywayy, Y'all didn't tell me y'all was coming today !?

Gennis: We were, but you hung up & started talking like a crackheadd when I was about to say, " You Like H-"

I covered his mouth before he could finish.

Dani: NO.

{Gennis+Dani's Thoughts: I like you though..}

We started walking.

Tool: Lemmy See your schedule .

I give it to him and he's smiling pretty hard.

Tool: All Classes Babiee .

Gennis: *Looks* 4 Classes.

Dani: Well that's good ! Kinda.

I giggle and we all walk to first period being early. We sat in the back, And filled up the whole row. Looks like Corahn Ain't sitting in his usual. He comes in and walks up to us.

Corahn: DaniBoo You know thats my seat.

Dani: I ain't Ya DaniBoo

{Corahn Thoughts: Shít I slipped it out !}

Corahn; Uhh It .. Slipped? Don't Matter. And who are these gu- Aye wait, I know you ! You the one who broke us up !

Tool: So? What if I did?? She needs to be wit' a real Nígga ! *Stands Up*

Gennis: Tool !

Tool: What?! The truth needed to come out ! If not me then who??

Corahn: And who is you?!

Gennis: Does It matter to you?? *Stands up*

Dani: Bab- UH ! I mean Gennis sit down ! You too Tool ! Y'all don't need to get in a fight on your first day ..

Corahn: Whateva Man . *Sits In The middle of the classroom*

Gennis: Ha, Did I hear you almost call me babe?

Dani: ....No...?

Gennis: Girl Quit Lyin . You can't Resist allllllll this.

Dani: O_o All What??

Gennis : All This SEXINESS ! Nobody got nothing on this !

Dani: *Record Scratch* Have You SEEN RayRay? That's Sexiness. Have You SEEN Roc Royal? That. Is . SEXINESS ! My Nígga, You don't know Mindless Behavior. Just.. Just Sit down !

Gennis: Still ain't got nothing on me !

{Dani's Thought's : Corahn does though .. *Sigh*}

The teacher walks in and starts teaching the lesson. I look at Corahn who's flirting with one of my friends Destiny. Well, Not really a friend but Yeahh . I looked at Tool who's staring at Melissa. I then looked at Gennis who was already staring at me. He looked like he was fantasizing or some ish .