Epilogue

(A/N: Ok...bombshell being dropped in 3...2...1...)

FireSpark and Mitch crawled to the edge of the cliff-face and stared down at the dark water below. FireSpark's shoulders shook with silent sobs as Mitch laid a tentative hand on them. "He's gone FireSpark. He's gone." Seto had tried again and again to revive Thana and Crystal, but it was like Silver had cast a spell on them that resisted his attempts. Silver lay in a quickly congealing pool of her own blood, the last victim and lasting legacy left behind by Derp SSundee. As Sky lay on the ground, letting Seto heal his wounds, he found it hard to actually accept the fact that Ian was dead. He'd sacrificed his life to save his friends. If that wasn't heroic he didn't know what was. They left soon after, sorrowfully, slowly, making their way back to their village. But they didn't realise something. They didn't realise that even when Ian was dying, he'd been fighting Derp SSundee...but the question was...who won?

***

The water lapped gently on the gravel shore; chips of flint being washed up on the shore. The sky above was grey and a light drizzle had developed, the raindrops pitter-pattering on the rocks above. All was silent. Quiet. Suddenly, the still surface of the water exploded upwards and a hand, followed in quick succession by an arm, came up from beneath the waves, gripping the gravelly beach. The sleeve on the arm was ripped and tattered, stained with blood and other things undiscribable. The fingers on the hand sunk into the gravel, pulling the weight of the owner up with it. They dragged back, leaving deep gouge marks in the sandy material like claw marks through yielding flesh. Another hand was thrust up from the water, also gripping the shore. The muscles in the arms strained and clenched, tendons tensing and relaxing. The owner of the hands pulled themselves up onto the shore, coughing water out of their lungs. Their brown hair hung over their face, dripping wet. They collapsed on the wet gravel and took deep, shaky breaths. Their appearance was startling to say the least. They wore the tattered remains of a black suit and a beneath a long sleeved blue T-Shirt. The skin visible under the rips in the clothing was red and stained with blood; there was a thick, knotted scar that traced down their chest, just above their heart. There was an empty scabbard hanging from their belt where a sword would've hung. They coughed the last of the water out of their system and forced themselves up onto their hands and knees. Then, they began to laugh. Quietly at first, then louder, until it grew almost hysterical. "You thought you could defeat me?!" They lifted their head, revealing a pair of crooked, demented eyes that burned with insanity and bloodlust. "But it takes more than that to kill me SSundee..."

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You're all probably like, Dafuq Just Happened?! Or you might be celebrating because you secretly like Derp SSundee more than Ian...oh, just me then. So yeah. After a while of thinking I decided to leave this book on a cliffhanger because...because...S-S-SSSEQUEL!!!!!!!! Yes, there will be a sequel. Not for a while though cus I need to finish a lot of my other books. I'm gonna miss writing dis and I know a lot of you will miss reading it. Anyway, so, acknowledgements I guess?

Thanks to RSundee, firefoxgaming, Amber134, HeraBrine and a few others for being some of the first to read dis and comment on it. I know you don't read this now but it still means a lot to me.

Thanks to my dad for at least attempting to read dis before becoming too confused to go on XD

Thanks to EmmyTheGamer for just being awesome

Thanks to Gallaxxenon for voting and contributing a character profile to the rebel thing, I know a few others did too and I thank you for that

Thanks to Ender_Cookiez, wolfkitten, and lilipad1006 for supporting me while writing dis book

Thanks to Ameah1234 for helping me with that writers block back when SSundee was in the Deepmere

Thanks to KittyKookiez for reading, commenting and voting on every single chapter

And thanks to SSundee and Derp SSundee I guess, because if you guys didn't exist than neither would dis book XD

There are so many others I could thank, but those are the main ones. Oh, one last one. Thanks to my IRL best friend firesparkthewolf for letting me pair her with a murdeing psychopath XD No offence Ian, I know it's not you!

So...I guess it's goodbye from Ian, Derp, Sky, Seto, FireSpark, Mitch, Jerome, Ty, TeamCrafted, Thana, Crystal, Silver, The Leader, The Rebellion, Jeez, so many names XD, Ameah, and of course, Herobrine. We shall say our farewells to you all!

Derp: For now...

Ian: HOW HARD IS IT TO FREAKIN' KILL YOU?!

Derp: Pretty hard

Leave the fourth wall alone guys! If you enjoyed the book, please leave a like, comment, or whatever you want!

I can't believe I'm saying dis, but...IT'S THE EYES IS NOW COMPLETE!

YOU DUDES ARE ALL FREAKIN' AMAZING! SO I GUESS I'LL CYAAAAAAAAA! Squeaks! :D

____________________________________

It's The Eyes- By Squeaker01

Completed on the 1st of September 2014