Imprisoned (Filler Chapter)

FireSpark's POV (A/N: Sorry it's been so long coming doods!)

I looked up as the clatter of the bolt being drawn back from the iron cell door resonated round the cell. I wasn't used to visitors, I mean, I was a werewolf. The guard shoved some guy in. I don't know why, but he looked familiar. Like, creepy familiar. He stood up and glowered at the guard who just laughed and shut the door behind him, the bolt being drawn across again. The guy looked at me; then I realised why he looked familiar. "S-SSundee?! I watch your videos all the time!" He smiled weakly. "Cool." He looked on the verge of collapsing. I stood up, ready to catch him but he'd steadied himself on the iron wall. I sat back down again. "So, why are you here?" He sighed. "Well...it's a long story." I smiled in what I hoped to be a reassuring way. "We've got all day." He shook his head slightly. "I-I'll tell you when I know you more." I nodded. "Fair enough...I guess you know why I'm here." He stared at me. "Murderer?" I pursed my lips. "Yeah." To my surprise he smiled slightly. "Looks like I'm not the only one around here then." I was about to reply when a newspaper was thrown in. I laughed as it hit SSundee on the head and he whipped round, trying to find his 'opponent.' I stooped down and scooped it up off of the cold, metal floor. I shook it out and began to read the front aloud. "'Freak or Foe? Crazy murderer imprisoned at last.'" I squinted at the black and white photo emblazoned on the front page. My head snapped up and I stared at SSundee. "Um, I don't think that you're meant to be in prison." He stared back at me. "What?" I showed him the front page. "I mean dood, he looks like you. But...it's the eyes, you're different. You're not supposed to be here!" He looked at me sadly. "No, I-" "Warden! WARDEN!" I yelled for attention.

Soon a guard walked over to the cell door and scowled at me. "What do you want, convict?!" "This guy's not meant to be here! Look!" I gestured to the picture on the front page. He sneered. "Oh don't worry, he's meant to be here alright. Ask him yourself!" Then he stalked off. Alone now, I turned to SSundee. "You think you can tell me now?" He sighed heavily. "Alright. But I think it would be better to show you." I frowned. "But-" He looked up. "...no, I don't want you to get hurt." I stared at him, then suddenly claws slashed out of my hands. He jumped back as my eyes glowed red and my wolf ears lay back across my head; my tail whipping from side to side. I bared my pointed canines. "I think I can handle it if needs be." He looked at me warily. "You sure?" I nodded. "Ok...if you say so." His eyes widened as he grit his teeth in pain and clutched his head. I found it hard not to go to him. Then he double over and moaned in pain. It was getting worse. I gasped in horror as his eyes snapped open and they were crooked; burning with anger and determination. I sank into a defensive stance and held my claws up in front of me; effectively shielding my face from potential attacks. He straightened up and fixed his crooked eyes on me. I stepped back. It was clear this wasn't SSundee. I glanced at the front page. It was this guy. He had the same psycho grin and demented eyes. "What's the matter...are you afraid to die?" He hissed. I started as his hoarse, strained tones ground on my eardrums. Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps and a mans voice telling me to get down on the floor. I did so and a tranquilliser arrow whipped through the air over my head. It slammed into 'SSundee's' chest and his crooked eyes rolled back into his head as he hit the ground. I stood up shakily, retracting my claws. I turned round and stared at the security guard behind me I'd seen earlier. He was breathing fast and small beads of sweat were running down his face. "Like I said...he's meant to be in here." Then he lowered his bow and walked away, leaving me alone with a man who was losing his identity...